my canadian brothers a lil help and insite please

-

waynes72dart

Reaction score
well i need some know how and some suggestions for me and my buddy here in virginia along with being big abody guys also have a love for jeeps were thinking of making a once in a life time kind off roading / camping trip i need to see if you know any locations parks that are ohv freindly with some great views and some great off roading ext that kinda thing if ya know any help me out thanks in a advance wayne

Roger, that trail looks great! Thinking once I have some time off in the summer, to take the Highboy out and give er' a try, with a friend in his 81 Yota 4x4. Camping with offroading? Damn :)

It is beautiful up there, haven't went there since I sold my chiv shortbox 4x4 with a 8 inch lift and 38s on it.

yea whip saw looks awsome my jeep only has 33s and my buds has 31s but 4inchs of lift hmm might throw some lockers in it and make a trip out there might go next year depending on funds just trying to do some planing and get trail suggestions the one up above that looks a lil extreme for my rig

This describe it pretty well

Terrain type / brush factor

Although the trail is not difficult in its entirety, there are some steeps sections, rock ledges 20-40 cms (4-8 inch), loose stone hill climb at Falcon Hill. a rather large quagmire at The Ditch and the rest of the trail is relatively easy.

I had fun in "The Ditch" and the bypass around it we named it "The Swamp" but we went close to October so the trail was very wet in places. There was quite a few lifted Samis, Toys and even a stock height jeep that made it with a little help:-D

A dry Summer is the best time to head up there and of coarse have a few vehicles convoy and at least one with some type of winch.

No roll bar in my chevy

chevonbaker2-1.jpg

-
Back