My Car Arrived!!!

-

johnnycuda

JohnnyCuda's 68
Reaction score
Took delivery of my newly purchased 340 4 speed barracuda vid and a pic below.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zIdiW3Fm8M&feature=youtu.be"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zIdiW3Fm8M&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Couldn't get the pics to come up, but from the vid....that's one beautiful notch! Congrats.:thumbrig:

Meet-Joe-"Dart";1969928964 said:
Dude thats an awesome looking ride... love the colour.(sounds like your dog is as excited as you must be!!)
yeah the pup was very exited , that's funny you heard that.

This car was in the forsale section about one year ago this month,
I finally made a deal with the seller.
340 4 speed 430 with spool:
I would like to change out the spool for a posi unit. It also has a calvert setup BARS /MONO LEAFS/SHOCKS i was thinking about putting in stock spring and shocks because i want to lower it down. I just wanted a street car but this is the closest i could find to what i wanted 340 4SPEED So i'm going to need help making the changes. I need lower shocks plates for the springs also as the ones on there go with the calvert set up.
It also has line locks but the main thing is the rear end,turns are a killer with the spool.
i started running ads in the parts section for springs rear etc..

wow sounds like a Hot fish!! and very much a looker to...gratts.

Congratulations :cheers:=D> It's sexy and I know it \\:D/\\:D/
wow =D> that is a day you will never forget 8)=P~=P~

Thanks again all i have been busy wet/block sanding this 20 year old paint job with 2500 coming up pretty good like glass had alot of orange peel before
see pics what do you guys think?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-
Back