My Cat Saved My Son Video

-
One bad cat tho....,and thats a nasty bite for a small child,could've been worse but still....shouldnt have happened

There's a special place in heaven for that cat.......................

That's a badass cat. The dog knew it, too.

Wow!

That cat is amazing.

Reminds me of when I was feeding my grandmother's chow, when I was five. Bit me in the face. I remember staring down it's throat. Got it's jaws around my cheeks. How's that for a first dog bite? Needless to say, it was put down.

There is a dog that roams my friend's yard and tries to intimidate her.

I couldn't handle that. If a neighbor had a dog that did anything close to what my friend experienced on my property, even though it never attacked, I'd call animal control and see to it that it was put down, even if I had to lie. I've got a kid. I'm not willing to take the risk.

Made the national news. They said the dog had been confiscated.

Wow good kitty. Hate to see a little kid get a nasty bite like that.

An old family friend who's 85 fell on the sidewalk outside her house...her cat Duffy clawed through the porch screen and ran outside and literally screamed until help came....

Wow good kitty. Hate to see a little kid get a nasty bite like that.

An old family friend who's 85 fell on the sidewalk outside her house...her cat Duffy clawed through the porch screen and ran outside and literally screamed until help came....

Holy crap!

The dog looked like it was trying to tear that kid's leg off. Wonder what triggers a response like that? It's almost like when the dog heard the kid over there the hunt was on.
Should be put down right now fast and in a hurry.

Saw this on national news, incredible. When that cat adopted you, it was sent by a guardian angel. Hope the little boy will be ok. Good luck. Get the cat a lobster for a treat.

Should have put a few rounds in it and tossed the carcus on the neighbors porch
Knocked on the door told them their damn dog is dead and that you are suing the hell out of them for sustained injuries

I seen this on national news this morning as well, If that was in my yard the dog would have never made it home I believe ..

I know people who would have followed it home with a pistol and wouldn't have given anybody a choice.

I'd be hard pressed not to do the same.

Pretty cool of that cat to stick up for the kid.

I've seen a cat stand up to a dog before.

We live near a forest preserve and used to feed the raccoons regularly. One day we took our dog for a walk in the forest and had our cat out. When we got back, there was a family of raccoons in the yard and our dog (half dalmatian-half english setter), took off after them and grabbed one of the young raccoons. Our black cat, Kelly, ran up to our dog and swatted him until he dropped the little raccoon and it ran to the tunnel to safety.

A few days later, the mother raccoon came up to the porch door to beg for food, and we looked out the door and at the bottom of the stairs was her "pups" (4-5 of them) and Kelly was mixed in with them. After Kelly saved one of her "kids" the other day, the mama raccoon didn't mind her hanging out with them.

-
Back