My Christmas on the hill

-
Gosh! Macy is growing fast!

It looks like you're not going around hungry... all that bowling will work up a appetite! LOL

Just finished the thread.Feel like "I" had Christmas already.Glad ya had a good day Mike. Those kids are what really makes Christmas.None round here for our day but it will still be good. My sister in law and her husband are comin. We almost lost him a few weeks back,but now he has a pacemaker and says he feels great.That makes Christmas right there.Merry Christmas to you Mike and your family.8)
Back at ya DRENO :cheers: Glad you enjoyed our family :happy10:
I am glad to here your sister in laws Husband is doing good :cheers: What a great turn around for the family I bet :cheers:

3 cheers for Treva for saving that cheeseball for later, a lady after my own heart!!! Mike, you should've heard the hoots from Nella when she saw that Hi from you!!! She sure loves you a lot. And did I mention what a great bunch you have there??? Just can't say that enough, you are a lucky man. I wish I could've heard Creed pick on some guitar for the kids, and their singalongs too!!! We're coming to Arkansas someday, we just gotta!!! Take care bud, Geof
I am so SO happy Nella seen my hello cosgig :happy10::happy10: I am blest to have such a special friend that I will treasure the rest of my life :happy10: I will sleep so well knowing I am in her hart and can put a smile on here face :love5:

Gosh! Macy is growing fast!

It looks like you're not going around hungry... all that bowling will work up a appetite! LOL
She sure is ain't she mullin :cheers: Here mom is 6' and my son is 6' and she will most likely be over 6', she talks like a 5 year old and will be 3 in January :happy10: She has to great brothers to keep the boys away for a little while :love7:
No bowling for me yet 8) I need one of the new games like homecloned has But I did get 3/4 miles on the tread mill today while watching some football :cheers:

It sure looks like you folks had a great time Mike. You just can't beat a great family Christmas. :)
I was worried about having enough room but everyone was confy 8)

Here is what Santa brought me this year :cheers:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 092.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 094.jpg

I was worried about having enough room but everyone was confy 8)

Here is what Santa brought me this year :cheers:

Man I would like to try some of that coffee.... is it good?

What's the name of the one in the black bag?

Man I would like to try some of that coffee.... is it good?

What's the name of the one in the black bag?

The black one is a Jack Daniel's Gourmet Coffee =P~
Time for a pot of coffee, I sleeped half the day away after getting up and sending 63VAIANT*KISS a money order for the cool parts he sold me.
even though Christmas is a happy time it sure made me tired :happy10:

How fun is that Mike! Christmas on the hill, what a blast! BTW, I need your address for 50th time. :)

-
Back