My Christmas on the hill

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
As some of you know we had Christmas yesterday for the children 8)
So they could be with there other family on Christmas morning :happy10:
I stayed busy doing things around the house to get ready for the folks to arrive
Fist there was allot of cleaning and yes the dreaded window washing job 8)
I stayed busy all day Friday night helping the wife cook and then house work and prep for my great family I was blest with :cheers:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 002.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 003.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 004.jpg

:happy10:When the wife got home Friday we made our self a refreshing drink
You can see in the last picture in the first post she had a Strawberry and rum drink =P~

Diced up an onion and bell pepper and mad up some of my daughter in laws favorite meat balls =P~

I sliced up a ham "Treva cooked" =P~ and my favorite scalloped potatoes =P~
If you are wondering about why I am up this early I fell asleep from staying busy a you know how stress can get ya getting things ready :read2:
I crashed about 7:30 pm and woke up and had to do something so I thought I would start this thread I promised to my great friends here :happy10:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 015.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 017.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 020.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 033.jpg

It was time to eat and my family was enjoying some picture taking and Macy had to see everyone of them after they was took "I want to see" :toothy7:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 030.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 031.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 034.jpg

Looks like a great day MeMike,quite the spread of food!Looks like you and Treva were busy all day.Merry Christmas to you and yours over the holidays!:cheers:

As most of us know the children could not wait "but did" to open there gifts :happy10:
here is Macy tearing into here Christmas stocking
She never stood still for a good picture
I think I can fall back to sleep know, and I will be back later
I will say we had a great day and I filled my plate and hart yesterday :happy10:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 037.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 040.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 047.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 064.jpg

Looks like a great day MeMike,quite the spread of food!Looks like you and Treva were busy all day.Merry Christmas to you and yours over the holidays!:cheers:
Thank you pettybludart :happy10: I spent more time with Treva in the last two days then I have in two weeks :cheers:
The food was sooo good and I fell fast a sleep early last night.
and know I am going to get me a couple more hours of needed sleep from a great day with my family :happy10: I will post a couple more funny pictures later 8)

Looks like a good time memike.:cheers:
Those meatball's look yummy.=P~
Thank you homecloned :cheers: how is my bud today :happy10:
The meat balls was covered with just a spot of souse and they disappeared =P~
I quite eating white colored food like potatoes and white bread about a year ago but I had to have another shot of scalloped potatoes =P~ Even as a child it was my favorite dish =P~ :happy10:

Thank you homecloned :cheers: how is my bud today :happy10:
The meat balls was covered with just a spot of souse and they disappeared =P~
I quite eating white colored food like potatoes and white bread about a year ago but I had to have another shot of scalloped potatoes =P~ Even as a child it was my favorite dish =P~ :happy10:

I am feeling a little rough this morning. I am actually having some hot coco which is my equivalant to coffee. Mary wanted to get us a Wii game system for Christmas so I stayed up playing golf, bowling and baseball. I cant believe how the sensors are pretty spot on with your movements. The bowling is harder for me but I still managed a 190 game. Got 2 birdies on the golf game and hit 3 home runs in an 11-3 victory over the computer.
Did I mention how sore I am? That was like playing the actual sports. Plus all the drinking.:drinkers:
How bout them Cowboys.:cheers:

Take care bud and have an easy one today.8)

Please pass the cheeseball!!! What a party, and by the smiles on everybody's faces, a good time was had by all. Yes, Mike, you are truly blessed!!! Thanks for sharing your celebration with us, and if nobody said it...those windows look great!!! Any leftovers??? Geof

Here is my little bud Riley :cheers: He is a blast and loves his sister Macy :love7:
this little man don't clime tree's he run's up them :thumleft:
I am blessed with a fun loving grandson I love very much
He and his older brother went in to the bathroom and Devon drew a beard on his face and we all had a good laugh out of it :toothy7:
I call him Bud :love7: he seems to like it and makes him feel like a big boy :love7:

sorry for the blur 8) But yall know how the kids jump around this time of the day :happy10:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 079.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 059.jpg

My family enjoying our home on the hill

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 034.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 088.jpg

Thanks Memike, you really came thru with what I like to see. Your grandchildren are lucky. My stomach is growling loudly after seeing those meatballs!

Please pass the cheeseball!!! What a party, and by the smiles on everybody's faces, a good time was had by all. Yes, Mike, you are truly blessed!!! Thanks for sharing your celebration with us, and if nobody said it...those windows look great!!! Any leftovers??? Geof

Thank you :cheers: The widows and I had a good time Friday :toothy10:
I am with ya on the cheeseball =P~ It disappeared by 6pm :happy10:

First thing Saturday morning I gave Boogy my 8 year old girl a bath and a trim :happy10:
she was good all day and always run's straight to Macy for a hello 8)
Macy is scared of dogs and Boogy is here only best friend and ask what Boogy is doing when she talks on the phone to us.

Hi Nella :hello2::hello2:
I am so happy everyone is home and I hope you are doing good :happy10:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 029.jpg

I am feeling a little rough this morning. I am actually having some hot coco which is my equivalant to coffee. Mary wanted to get us a Wii game system for Christmas so I stayed up playing golf, bowling and baseball. I cant believe how the sensors are pretty spot on with your movements. The bowling is harder for me but I still managed a 190 game. Got 2 birdies on the golf game and hit 3 home runs in an 11-3 victory over the computer.
Did I mention how sore I am? That was like playing the actual sports. Plus all the drinking.:drinkers:
How bout them Cowboys.:cheers:

Take care bud and have an easy one today.8)

MAN!!!!! I was wondering about that game homecloned :cheers:
So it's a good game? I was told that it will give you a good work out and motion exercise :happy10: I am going to have to look into that :happy10:
Thank you for giving me your thoughts on it :cheers:
I bet that would be good for allot of folks that don't need to be throwing a bowling ball anymore 8)

MAN!!!!! I was wondering about that game homecloned :cheers:
So it's a good game? I was told that it will give you a good work out and motion exercise :happy10: I am going to have to look into that :happy10:
Thank you for giving me your thoughts on it :cheers:
I bet that would be good for allot of folks that don't need to be throwing a bowling ball anymore 8)

I just bowled a 209:cheers:.
This is definitely given me a work out. I shouldn't have played the baseball game due to my back but once I got into the batting grove and figured how to throw a curve and screwball I was having too much fun...oh yeah, and with the beer drinking I was feeling no pain.
This would be great for someone who was active but the body can't get out and do it anymore.

DSC00004 (Custom).JPG

Thanks Memike, you really came thru with what I like to see. Your grandchildren are lucky. My stomach is growling loudly after seeing those meatballs!
Thank you Goldfish65 :happy10: Yep :cheers: I have been blest heavily with some great children :happy10: and grandchildren
Creed played the guitar for the children and played with there toys, You should have seen them with there marshmallow gun's :toothy10:

I wish I got more pictures :angry7: Hey !!! maybe Treva did :happy10:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 041.jpg

I just bowled a 209:cheers:.
This is definitely given me a work out. I shouldn't have played the baseball game due to my back but once I got into the batting grove and figured how to throw a curve and screwball I was having too much fun...oh yeah, and with the beer drinking I was feeling no pain.
This would be great for someone who was active but the body can't get out and do it anymore.

I just showed it to Treva :cheers: After the new year I will have one for sure :cheers: Thank you Thank you Thank you bud :happy10:
High tec here I come :cheers:

Looks like I fibbed :happy10: Treva just pulled this out of the fridge and I said I just told Nella's dad that was gone :read2:
Come on over, but ya better be quick about it she has made three trips in here for more since I took the picture =P~

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY.jpg

Looks like great family fun there Mike! Left overs and bloody marys sounds good to me!
Merry Christmas!
Thank you greedart72 :cheers: it sure was :happy10:

Quote = Left overs and bloody marys sounds good to me!

Know there is a good idea =P~ All I need is a V/8 and the wife is about to go to town :cheers:

Looks like a nice christmas. Hopefully mine goes as well. We are having the family over for breakfast and mid afternoon dinner. I not sure where we will seat everyone. I'm going to get a big cheeseball now, that's for sure.

Looks like a nice christmas. Hopefully mine goes as well. We are having the family over for breakfast and mid afternoon dinner. I not sure where we will seat everyone. I'm going to get a big cheeseball now, that's for sure.
ya may need to get two cheeseball =P~
as you can see I brought in my lawn furniture and chairs 8)
My house is 1.000 sq feet and you can imagine it was tight but we pulled it off and everyone had a place to sit 12 people :happy10:

Just finished the thread.Feel like "I" had Christmas already.Glad ya had a good day Mike. Those kids are what really makes Christmas.None round here for our day but it will still be good. My sister in law and her husband are comin. We almost lost him a few weeks back,but now he has a pacemaker and says he feels great.That makes Christmas right there.Merry Christmas to you Mike and your family.8)

3 cheers for Treva for saving that cheeseball for later, a lady after my own heart!!! Mike, you should've heard the hoots from Nella when she saw that Hi from you!!! She sure loves you a lot. And did I mention what a great bunch you have there??? Just can't say that enough, you are a lucky man. I wish I could've heard Creed pick on some guitar for the kids, and their singalongs too!!! We're coming to Arkansas someday, we just gotta!!! Take care bud, Geof

-
Back