My custom Dana-60 came in!

-
Hay nice, now I know where the money I spent on the 8.75 went. That wont break I hope! that 8.75 works good BTW. thanks.

I got a few questions... Where did you get it? How much with shipping?

Shipping came out close to 400 from Strange Engineering in Illinois :banghead: but it was worth it. Total came out to 3,400 for a brand new finished rear end with wilwood brakes which is really an unbeatable price for a complete Dana.

The specs:
Strange Super Trak 3.54 Limited Slip
54" wheel to wheel
10" wilwood 4 piston discs

It's unfinished (not coated) because I'm still in the middle of relocating the springs. Once I have the width of the springs, I'll locate the spring pads on the rear end for proper pinion angle and, BAM, it'll be ready to paint and install. My project is getting delayed after that, unfortunately. I'm moving to Alabama for a new job with Mitsubishi as a Laser Service Tech, which, in the long run, will speed up the project!

That really is a pretty nice part - Kinda over kill for a slant six (LOL!)
Happy for you dude.
Joe

Shipping came out close to 400 from Strange Engineering in Illinois :banghead: but it was worth it. Total came out to 3,400 for a brand new finished rear end with wilwood brakes which is really an unbeatable price for a complete Dana.

The specs:
Strange Super Trak 3.54 Limited Slip
54" wheel to wheel
10" wilwood 4 piston discs

It's unfinished (not coated) because I'm still in the middle of relocating the springs. Once I have the width of the springs, I'll locate the spring pads on the rear end for proper pinion angle and, BAM, it'll be ready to paint and install. My project is getting delayed after that, unfortunately. I'm moving to Alabama for a new job with Mitsubishi as a Laser Service Tech, which, in the long run, will speed up the project!

Cool, Welcome to the east coast!:burnout:

That really is a pretty nice part - Kinda over kill for a slant six (LOL!)
Happy for you dude.
Joe

Yes it is. And it REALLY is going into a slant car! Ive seen it! MT:burnout:

-
Back