My Dad & His 1969 Barracuda - He’s Owned this Car for Over 53 Years

-
That's purdy dang cool.

May be a repost but just too cool

That is the 69 cuda ive told the stories about tried evey cam tried all the gear ratios all the combos won many trophies class racing it@new england drag way nh
stock cam tm5 intake 700 dp manifolds 3.55 gears 13.1@104 like clock work

He raced for years the last pic with the big tires is when it ran low 13s
He had a stroke at one point car sat in the garage couple years later at grudge night i watched it rip @ 13.3@101mph bogging blowing black smoke out the cuda tips carb needed attention. He crashed the cuda into telephone pole having the stroke the whole family is super nice
He was the mopar guru when i was 18. I rode in the butterscotch road runner it ran 14.50s with 3.91s the son also had a 68 gts 340 sunfire yellow that went 14.40s with a bad accelerator pump 3.23s i sucked him 8 cars in my duster

He raced for years the last pic with the big tires is when it ran low 13s
He had a stroke at one point car sat in the garage couple years later at grudge night i watched it rip @ 13.3@101mph bogging blowing black smoke out the cuda tips carb needed attention. He crashed the cuda into telephone pole having the stroke the whole family is super nice
He was the mopar guru when i was 18. I rode in the butterscotch road runner it ran 14.50s with 3.91s the son also had a 68 gts 340 sunfire yellow that went 14.40s with a bad accelerator pump 3.23s i sucked him 8 cars in my duster
:thumbsup:

wicked pissah!

your pops is a cool dude.

.... only have another 23 years to match him with mine

-
Back