My Dart and me in a movie

-

pete9857

Reaction score
Driving my 70 Dart 4dr. In the filming of Miles Ahead in Cincinnati. Don Cheadle playing Miles Davis, famous Jazz Trumpet player. Meeting a lot of car guys and the back in the day stories.
Great experience.

Wow, that sounds really cool! When's the filming supposed to be done?

Me and my '64 dart were in a low budget zombie flick called Bombshell Bloodbath. Sadly enough, I missed the debut screening and haven't even scene the movie yet!

I was listening to wlw the other day and they were talking about how much our city is used to replicate a old New York. Do they got the street car fired up for it yet :)

pete, I was going to see about putting my 2 in the movie too but when I went on WLWT's website like they said, I didn't see the place to check it out so I didn't bother.

It's on the Internet, they could use more MOPARS :) ill PM you her email address. Betsy is handling it.

It's on the Internet, they could use more MOPARS :) ill PM you her email address. Betsy is handling it.

Otr is the spot now for the hip kids. Pushed the crime up into Avondale and north college hill though. Anyways you should send Gunbunny a pm. He has a four door dart and duster. It would be cool to get some fabo members from cincinnati famous.

If I didn't have slicks on my car I would check it out!

My 'stang was in season 2 of "call me fitz" ..but not me..:( they only wanted my car..but my daughter got a couple of scene shots..love the food on set..

Send me a PM. I saw the ad but figured they would get flooded with cars. I also have been in Florida for the past week.
I'm game if they need help.

Driving my 70 Dart 4dr. In the filming of Miles Ahead in Cincinnati. Don Cheadle playing Miles Davis, famous Jazz Trumpet player. Meeting a lot of car guys and the back in the day stories.
Great experience.

That's cool! Maybe you'll actually see your car. My car was used in the movie Need for Speed. It sat 15 feet away from the actors behind a big truck haha

Lol, I got asked to use my car in that Movie also. I was told my car would be used at a gas station and they would get in, start it up and drive off. I said no.... They wanted me to let them use my car for free...... Shoot , Homie don't play that!

Met another A-Bodies member at the shoot Wednesday and Thursday. He brought his 4 door valiant. Having a great time with all the different cars and stories.

-
Back