My Dart and wife in a Car Website article...

-

Reaction score
We were at The Smokey Mountain TN Car show early this year in June. I was appraoched by a guy who wanted to take some pics of my wife, Very strange at first, but since my wife never seen a mirror or camera she didn't like I fugured it would make her day which it did. Well up until he started sending my messages about a month ago I had forgoten about it. Im lucky to have a gorgeous wife who loves me and my hobby.

Funny thing is, When I showed her the web site, I told her I was happy he got some good pics of the Dart, she said what about me??

Mike

http://americancarsamericangirls.com/show/6105/dodge/shay-was-hurst-equipped/#respond

Good job- on both accounts. Merry Christmas to you!

Definitely centerfold material...luck man you are!!!
Hey I like the car too!
LOL

You must be a big dude..that's a whole lotta woman. Dart ain't too shabby..hahahah

My wife is 5'11 most folks have to look up at her and she could be very intimidating. Luckily I'm 6'5 so its not the height that intimidates me..

She's around 5'8 , Im about 6'2. I forget to mention she's a grandma also. Our 20 yr old daughter gave birth to a baby boy Oct 17th this year. Yes I'm blessed.

ChristmasPics155.jpg

I forget to mention she's a grandma also. Our 20 yr old daughter gave birth to a baby boy Oct 17th this year. Yes I'm blessed.

GET .. OUT! Congrats!!!!!!! :blob:

Christmas with lil'one's really ROCK!

Cool pictures of the wife and your Dart! I broused around the web site a little, I must say I liked the mix of girls and cars very tastefully done.

-
Back