My Daughter's first time driving - had to share!

-
She looks so Awesome sitting behind the wheel!!!!

My daughters used to drive my 69 slant Dart around my little property, zig zagging in & out of trees and such and driving their friends around. I remember it like it was yesterday, though it was 13 years ago.

Wife wouldn't let our kid drive the Duster, "It's too fast!" Her first drive was in a Honda Element and she's still running the wheels off of it, 4 years later. Baby girl was in her height of glory when I let her drive our 2010 Challenger SE. That one, she'll remember!

Awesome. I have no clue when my first drive was and I'm only 23. I remember sitting on my dad's lap driving around in fields in the mini van.

Not to rip on your dart which is pretty sweet but there is something about a light blue convertible that makes her look like she belongs in that car!

How cool!

That has to be the coolest first car that any kid at her whole high school drove in!

Be Proud!

Awesome. I have no clue when my first drive was and I'm only 23. I remember sitting on my dad's lap driving around in fields in the mini van.

Not to rip on your dart which is pretty sweet but there is something about a light blue convertible that makes her look like she belongs in that car!

No offense taken. I just bought it from a lady who owned it 36 years and her favorite color was baby blue so her husband bought her a paint job for her birthday many years ago. In time, a color change will happen but it will be a few years before I can afford that!

Ok, how hard was she working for it? P/S, P/B or manual?

I like the color and I'm not even fond of blue cars. Just a matter of taste on my part. No particular reason. But that blue works on a Dart convertible, I think.
Curious what will be her car to drive.
I was not my son's friend. I did not let him drive alone until he was 17. I could tell he was not ready at 16. Even at 17 the rule was no passengers. (Yea, that really worked)

I like the color and I'm not even fond of blue cars. Just a matter of taste on my part. No particular reason. But that blue works on a Dart convertible, I think.
Curious what will be her car to drive.
I was not my son's friend. I did not let him drive alone until he was 17. I could tell he was not ready at 16. Even at 17 the rule was no passengers. (Yea, that really worked)

I maybe put 20 miles on it yesterday and of the 5 comments of passer by's - 2 were about liking the color - so, who knows.

Oh, she wasn't alone - I only stepped out to take the pic! And we were not on the road - just in a Mega-Church parking lot.

She will share my winter/rainy day car with me - 2000 Nissan Maxima - at least until she decides she wants to get a job and buy her own car!

Ok, how hard was she working for it? P/S, P/B or manual?

About half hard - power steering, but manual drums all around. I told her if she can learn how to drive this car properly - the rest of them are easy! Too bad it isn't a stick!

Very cool, she looks so excited! So will you need to buy a car for yourself now? Doubt she will let you have the Dart back......BTW, Those Cragars look sweet on there :glasses7:

Very cool, she looks so excited! So will you need to buy a car for yourself now? Doubt she will let you have the Dart back......BTW, Those Cragars look sweet on there :glasses7:

Thanks! I wish my matching white lettered would have fit in the front, but had to swap out for 195-70-14 which were Blackwall only. Now I have to turn the rears inside out so everything is matchy-matchy. Grrrrrrrrr........

-
Back