My Demon/360 Magnum/$4250 - NEED TO SELL!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian, enough with the hard sell and the inappropriate language (above). If it doesn't sell (like many cars that are listed here for sale), alternate plans will have to be made. I think you mentioned on here or Moparts that you will just have to take it with you to SoCal and continue the sales process there if it doesn't sell before you leave.

Brian, enough with the hard sell and the inappropriate language (above). If it doesn't sell (like many cars that are listed here for sale), alternate plans will have to be made. I think you mentioned on here or Moparts that you will just have to take it with you to SoCal and continue the sales process there if it doesn't sell before you leave.

I mentioned that I might, but that actually wont fit into my plans. I really NEED to sell it...

I mentioned that I might, but that actually wont fit into my plans. I really NEED to sell it...

Understood but again, let's not go overboard. Many people are parting with items because they have to (for one reason or another) but are keeping a certain level of decorum while they go through the sales process. Just keep that in mind.

Understood but again, let's not go overboard. Many people are parting with items because they have to (for one reason or another) but are keeping a certain level of decorum while they go through the sales process. Just keep that in mind.

Sure. I'm just tired of flakes and bailers. And it's not a hard sell; I just need it gone because there is no place for it.

Seems everyone out here are flakes and tire-kickers. Shipping is cheap these days...
Shipping is NOT CHEAP these days. I just dropped 1,200 to get a car from Auburn California to Iowa. Yeah it was suppose to be 800 but 3 weeks later, it still sat there so I had to go elsewhere and spend 1,200. So ad that to the price of a car if you are 1,800 miles away!!!!!!!!!!

its a great deal for all of us as well. Can you imagine what a Chevelle of that year would be selling for right now and how fast it would be gone.

What a trip huh??

I found shipping with a licensed, insured shipper from Reno to Orlando for 750.00. The only problem was that for that price they would pretty much not give me a guaranteed delivery time. I waited 5 weeks, called them to cancel, flew out to Reno and drove the car back. Between gas, hotels, etc it cost me 750. But I lost a weeks worth of work at 750. If youre not in a hurry ship, but who's not in a hurry to get a classic Mopar they just bought. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back