My Demon must look like a spaceship.

-

damnimcooltom

Too Cool For School
Reaction score
I've been driving it around lately, and people stop and stare like something really bizarre is going on.

I'm guessing that they're seeing the coolest car they've ever seen before, and don't know how to respond.

Anyone else see this when you get your cars out?

I've been driving this...................

IMG_0406.jpg

my 64 dodge crew cab and getting thumbs up and "nice truck" comments

The young folks say, what is that. ........ wate a min im young
and i know most mopers are lol jk

I'll admit, there are no other Demons that I see around here anymore.

Attachments

• Passenger1.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 221
  • PassengerRear.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 208
i usually see them reading the tail panel when I'm at i light, i can read there lips saying its a Demon 340

Attachments

• demon new 003 (1280x853).jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 231
Your car looks great Tom, love the blue!

My best story, was when I was setting at a stop sign in my restored 57 Fury in the mid 80s. A guy is making a left hand turn, coming from my right to the opposite direction I was traveling, and runs into a parked car staring at the Fury. I felt so bad for him, and kind of responsible in a way.

i usually see them reading the tail panel when I'm at i light, i can read there lips saying its a Demon 340

EL5Demon- I bet they're still confused. One likely thinks it a Demon while the other thinks the Demon decal is something you stuck on...
"NO- wait it's a 340! I never heard of a model named 340". "Must be like a Ford 500." Cool car BTW!

I get a thumbs up all the time and honked at. Mines a daily driver, so it gets lots of attention. About a year ago, a young teenager asked me if it was a Thunderbird. Designed by the same engineer though,Elwood Engle.

I love seeing old cars being driven on the road.....I always look. The other day some dude started barking at my Scamp lol. Had about 4 people ask me at stop lights what a Scamp was last week. Even had 2 neighbors ask me to do a burnout (I didnt).

Enjoy it, Tell'm theres a Delta IV rocket motor under the hood.

I had a woman tell her kids I put the Demon sticker on because " He thinks his car is cool" ....... I started to correct her ...but I just smiled, cause I do think its cool.
And I get plenty of " hey.. thats a nice Duster " ..... I can understand that one ...lol
I get a lot of confused looks also .... I dunno, guess they are just wondering what kind of car it might be.

-
Back