My Dodge Rampage

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
Well, got to pull my Rampage out today and take some pics and drive it around the block. Not registered, not issured yet, and won't be until I start working in the summer. School is getting in the way. It doesnt like to go up any sort of incline in reverse and my brakes are barely working (which I just found out today when I drove it around the neighborhood). Anyway, thought I would share some pics.... got all my lights to work for the most part! More to do before summer but it's all small stuff... paint/bodywork/interior will all come later.

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

looks to be in good shape...They are a fun ride for sure...Have had mine for about 5 years now, not near as nice as yours....

Nice looking little project... Wish I could find one of those cheap...

You may be able to if you look in the right place.... mine was 2000... as it sits. And I have all of the parts that need to do back in it. Just look around... they may be hard to find but I dont think it should be to hard price-wise.

I like em, i have had a few shelby chargers and daytonas over the years....you just wouldn't think they would pull that hard w/ a little turbo...but they do.......hemizach need a hood scoop for that rampage....I have some other stuff, shelby bucket seats, blk and greay and another set blue and grey....some door panels, real nice turbo 1 air box set up....I think I have a few fenders and a nice door....not sure what side....what ya need..

DSCF0933.JPG

DSCF0932.JPG

Nice looking little project... Wish I could find one of those cheap...

I didn't know if this is cheap? But here's a pair

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/1107649764.html

fly in to KCI, I'll pick ya up, we'll go fetch.. get one road ready for the drive
and I'll haul you the other home.

1)Wow maybe that is a deal, I missed the 2,000 part.. Last one I seen sold for $325
Where's BacktoBasics? he's closeby there.

I have a friend here that has two of them, I think they are very cool and wish I had a shot at buying one one day, the rampage is at home but his charger he races, His Rampage is white and a scoop like chasduster has.
He built up the motor in it a bit and it will scream for a 4 banger :cheers:

ebay402%20092.jpg

ebay402%20091.jpg

ebay402%20058.jpg

I like em, i have had a few shelby chargers and daytonas over the years....you just wouldn't think they would pull that hard w/ a little turbo...but they do.......hemizach need a hood scoop for that rampage....I have some other stuff, shelby bucket seats, blk and greay and another set blue and grey....some door panels, real nice turbo 1 air box set up....I think I have a few fenders and a nice door....not sure what side....what ya need..

I'm eyeing up that hood... no money to spend right now though

I'm eyeing up that hood... no money to spend right now though

The hood isn't the greatest underneath, has a few rot holes, but like anything can be fixed......I am sure I will still have it when you are ready.

The hood isn't the greatest underneath, has a few rot holes, but like anything can be fixed......I am sure I will still have it when you are ready.

And can you grab a few pics of the bad spots underneith for future reference?

Thanks man I'll keep that in mind... I dont think that hood will work with my truck anyway though now that I look at it.

Yeah the scoop itself would... I just want it for looks anyway so I am sure there would be a way to attach it... how is it held on there anyway?

Yeah the scoop itself would... I just want it for looks anyway so I am sure there would be a way to attach it... how is it held on there anyway?

I new that was going to be your next question.....I will have to look tomorrow for ya.....I assume it is attached like the other mopar scoops are....I will let you know

-
Back