My dog Tucker

-

mopardads67

Reaction score
MY dog Tucker,was a real mother F@#$er. He hated everyone but me.Meter readers feared him the mail man loathed him.Picked him up off a farm as a pup.Miniture collie black lab mix typical mutt.Tucker started loosing weight real fast 20lbs in 4 weeks.Took him to the vet early this morning.I did not plan on starting out my day like this,but I had to have him put down.I could not let him suffer any longer.It was very hard for me to do.I wepted as he slowly closed his eyes.Good bye Tucker we will miss you.I know it's early in the morning but I think I'm going out to the garage and going to have a stiff drink.

By making that hard decision, you were a true friend to Tucker. Take care of yourself, a stiff drink can help this morning...probably best to stop at one though.

You gave Tucker a home and he was blest to have you in his life, You dun the right thing for him, My condolences, Have a drink for me and I will join you later today RIP Tucker.

So sorry to hear of your loss. I know it was one of the hardest things you've ever had to do, but you did the right thing for Tucker.
Losing a true friend is always hard to do.
Always keep the good memories in your heart. That's how we keep them with us always. Tucker will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

So sorry to hear of your loss. I had to have my best friend of 15 years put down earlier this year. Rips your heart out I know. I take her ashes with me in the big truck every day, that is where we had our best days together. Please check out WWW. Rainbow Bridge.com It did me good in my time of needing answers. Steve

Thank you all for your kind words.Instead of the drink,I went for a ride to the river in the dart with top down.

Sorry for your loss. Sometimes we just don't realize how big a part of our lives our best friends can be. Think I'll give my 2 an extra treat today...

RIP Tucker. My condolences to you and just letting you know that you did the right thing and I'm sure Tucker will be waiting for you.

You did the right thing by Tucker. He needed you to be strong for him, and you were. Feel peace in knowing that he had a great life experience, and a great friend.

Grant

-
Back