My E-Body Project

-

1969VADart

Reaction score
Went and picked up my next project today--a 1972 Challenger. Haven't decoded the fender tag yet to see what all it actually was, but it will not be going back stock anyway. Body needs a fair amount of work, particularly in the rear section where the previous owner tore the quarter panel, inner fender and tail section up pretty good. But the doors are like new, the trunk lid is like new, and it came with a ton of parts off of the car. Considering I got the car for next to nothing, I'm happy! Now to get over to FEBO and introduce myself.

Looks like it's got good bones. The tail panel may be the hardest part to find. Not sure if AMD makes one for 72-74. Congrats on a good start to a nice project. :)

have you explained this " good deal" to your wife yet?

My explanation was I have a cool car (the Dart), now I need a bad *** car. She didn't buy the logic. Last time I did this (the Dart), the wife ended up with a new Lexus, so you get the picture.

Looks like it's got good bones. The tail panel may be the hardest part to find. Not sure if AMD makes one for 72-74. Congrats on a good start to a nice project. :)

Good to know about the tail panel. I am also going to have to see if I can find the replacement for the piece that surrounds the headlight. Guys wife managed to tear that up with the lawn mower.

Looks like a decent project, I just picked up a 70 Challenger project reasonable, not than any E-bodies are cheap.

-
Back