My FABO decal for my shop!

-

mullinax95

Reaction score
I wasn't going to do this but I couldn't stand it any longer. I wanted to get the shop painted, hang the decal up, and then take some pics. My mom came over today and she took the pics.

I got a laugh out one of the pictures. I had sheet rock dust on the tips of my boots and I look like a elf. lol

I told my mom the whole story behind the decal and she was really impressed about you guys doing this. Great job! Thanks!

Contact 2darts if you would like one of your own, decals or banners.

Attachments

• j32.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 593
  • The elf.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 556
Marland, that is AWESOME dude!!!!!!!!

I am sooooo happy to see this great build look so good and nearing completion :wav:
Hello Marland's Mom :hello2: Yes we are so proud of Mullin =D>
This is so nice to see this evening :cheers::thumbrig:

That looks great Marland!

Mike does great work.

Let's get that put up and get some A Body signatures on the wall!

You can be the first to sign it if you want. lol

Marland, that is AWESOME dude!!!!!!!!

Oh man I'm very proud of it. You should see me handling it.... very careful with it.

Sweet I get back that way can I sign it?
Sure you can Cliff .... I would be happy when you do.

I have plans to stick it to a piece of 4' x 8' Lexan and that will allow room for signatures. Also I can take it down to move it, or paint then put it back up and still retain the signatures.

I will be one paranoid son of a gun when I go to stick it to the Lexan. 2darts gave me detailed instructions on how to stick it but still the butterflies start fluttering just thinking about it.

Put on the floor before the epoxy... :)

It is awfully tempting but if I ever sell my house the new owners would have to be fans of FABO only... right? lol

I am sooooo happy to see this great build look so good and nearing completion :wav:
Hello Marland's Mom :hello2: Yes we are so proud of Mullin =D>
This is so nice to see this evening :cheers::thumbrig:

memike here is my dear mom. Don't let her know that I posted her picture.... she does tote a gun.

Attachments

• DSC03318.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 512
That's a big *** decal.

Very cool Mully!! Mike did some for my s/b cabinet, he is definitely top-notch!! I love the Lexan idea too.

you'll be fine, that vinyl is top notch! I'll send u a video to help out.

Hi, I like the For A Bodies Only large decal. I'm not very good at navigating through this site at times. You psoted that these decals are available from "2-Darts". Can you tell how to contact them and the price of the decal. Good luck with the garage, and thanks Joe Arceri, E-mail: ([email protected])

Just click 2Darts username in his post above (#11) and you'll get a pull down with an option to send a private message.

memike here is my dear mom. Don't let her know that I posted her picture.... she does tote a gun.[/QUOTE said:
Your mom is a beautiful lady :cheers: What a great happy smile that made my morning :cheers: Yes, my mom toted also :thumblef:

I have plans to stick it to a piece of 4' x 8' Lexan and that will allow room for signatures. Also I can take it down to move it, or paint then put it back up and still retain the signatures.

Great idea! That was my first thought when I opened the thread.

-
Back