My family's 100 year business achievement

-

joe440

Reaction score
Thought some of you would find this interesting. It's a pretty big milestone for my family and I couldn't be more proud. We are celebrating our spring shop's 100 year anniversary. There was a really nice article in the local paper and some really cool old pictures. I was the first 5th generation employee and it felt great to carry on the tradition. Although I moved across country I know for a fact ill be back there soon to keep the doors open as long as possible with my brothers. Here's the article and slide show with it.
http://www.masslive.com/business-ne...outlook_2013_ferrara_spring_works_of_spr.html
-e2a988f57c4404ce_zps43cc8fec.jpg

Way cool, thank for sharing with us.:cheers:
C

Cool article, great pics.

Congrats to you and your family for one heckuva milestone.

To have survived 100 years in business is a miracle especially in Taxachusetts. Congratulations on this impressive achievement!!

Wow!! That is a great achievement to see a family business hang in there for 100 years \\:D/ Congratulations to your four fathers and mothers that kept everything going, very nice right up :cheers: ans well deserved :glasses7:

Congrats very rare these days. You and your family must be very proud.

100 years, that is very remarkable. Especially when you think, life was hard and tenuous and life expectancy was low 100 years ago. My Great Grandpa was a blacksmith who became a machinist. You are really lucky to be a part of something so lasting and meaningful.

A big Congratulations To you and the family Joe. Was wondering if you ever got the dart out there. Would love to see it again, last time was at Dave's Soda i believe. but by the time you're back I may be living is vegas area. I'm waiting to run into your dad sometime when i'm cruisin around ws in the gtx.

A big Congratulations To you and the family Joe. Was wondering if you ever got the dart out there. Would love to see it again, last time was at Dave's Soda i believe. but by the time you're back I may be living is vegas area. I'm waiting to run into your dad sometime when i'm cruisin around ws in the gtx.

Haven't got the dart out here. Sad to think it's been over a year and half since I've drove it. Should be back around Memorial Day for a vacation and sure ill be driving it to a few shows.

I'll look for you. I'll be driving sublime gtx, the kid will be driving his 74 dart. Saw the dually diamond-t cummins at the tuna show and Polish american club last summer. That's mighty damn cool. Kid love it he's s rat and deisel fan. I know he spent a lot of time talking with whoever it was that was there with it.

Might of been my father or brother. Thats actaully what im in the works of getting shipped out here. I'd love to have the dart but the truck will just be a lot easier to deal with leaving places and i have nowhere inside too keep it.

Congrats to you and the family that is an outstanding achievement. It is hard to even fathom in today's society.

-
Back