My first attempt at a site!

-
Very nice!
I am a poor bastard right now, but when the cash starts to flow I can see a donation in the future.
But I could always be a part of the fan club!

So far so good. Keep on the car and get to the site after work....if you have the energy.

The video was good, I liked that. It showed you actually working on the Falcon, so it lets people know you aren't a scam.

ya that's what i was thinking, but actually in the video that wasn't me working on it, i was filming, the kid in the video was a kid we call " Jiffy", because he works at jiffy lube, i cant even recall his real name.8)

Good luck with your project,but i support my race/street car and ask of help from NO ONE,if you can't afford to be doing it you should'nt.. besides its a brand-x:thumbdow::thumbdow:

Good luck with your project,but i support my race/street car and ask of help from NO ONE,if you can't afford to be doing it you should'nt.. besides its a brand-x:thumbdow::thumbdow:

Whoa whoa whoa. He's a young guy in high school I believe, or possibly college. Either way he is short of funds and just wants to be racing. If you don't want to donate you don't have to, but maybe leave the negative comments out too perhaps? And who cares what he's building.. at least he's not building an import.
I thought we got over all this 'trash the other guy for building a different make' crap in the last thread where the guy posted a video of his Vega.

ya that's what i was thinking, but actually in the video that wasn't me working on it, i was filming, the kid in the video was a kid we call " Jiffy", because he works at jiffy lube, i cant even recall his real name.8)

I was thinking that didn't look like you in the vid. It must be you video tapeing it.

Rylan is just a kid, I don't think anyone needs to be told that. you can make anything happen. I'm sure there are things in your life ( stroked 340) that you shouldn't have if you live by that saying.

Good luck with the falcon Rylan, and a BIG sorry for selling you the nightmare!, I honestly didn't think it was bad. Where is that shop you are working at? Looks pretty nice, that isn't at your house is it?

If I had cash, I would donate, but I am looking for sponsors for hit-to-pass racing in Agassiz this summer. You knowe anyone that would want to compete? Just need a cheap Beater, build it right, and then have some fun.
I allready have a 1977 cougar for it. I hope stroked 340 doesn't jump down my throat now ;)

Phil

Well in that case why don't all of you send me $25..i'm not made of money either nor do i have John force's backing,but my cars were built by MY funding not anyone else's..i was young once too and still paid for my cars/projects....

Well in that case why don't all of you send me $25..i'm not made of money either nor do i have John force's backing,but my cars were built by MY funding not anyone else's..i was young once too and still paid for my cars/projects....

Dude.. calm down. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? The kid is just asking for support for racing, and having a good time. If you don't like it, don't donate. But also don't chime in with these comments that don't need to be said.

Whoa whoa whoa. He's a young guy in high school I believe, or possibly college. Either way he is short of funds and just wants to be racing. If you don't want to donate you don't have to, but maybe leave the negative comments out too perhaps? And who cares what he's building.. at least he's not building an import.
I thought we got over all this 'trash the other guy for building a different make' crap in the last thread where the guy posted a video of his Vega.

Thanks for sticking up for my 70DartMike8)

I was thinking that didn't look like you in the vid. It must be you video tapeing it.

Rylan is just a kid, I don't think anyone needs to be told that. you can make anything happen. I'm sure there are things in your life ( stroked 340) that you shouldn't have if you live by that saying.

Good luck with the falcon Rylan, and a BIG sorry for selling you the nightmare!, I honestly didn't think it was bad. Where is that shop you are working at? Looks pretty nice, that isn't at your house is it?

If I had cash, I would donate, but I am looking for sponsors for hit-to-pass racing in Agassiz this summer. You knowe anyone that would want to compete? Just need a cheap Beater, build it right, and then have some fun.
I allready have a 1977 cougar for it. I hope stroked 340 doesn't jump down my throat now ;)

Phil

Nope problem on the barracuda Phil, from the outside it actually looked really solid, i even remember looking under it and was amazed at the condition. The new frame is almost in though!:cheers:My grand new plan is a 440 with hemi heads, 4 speed and a bunch of other stuff. Hopefully it will be done before i turn 50!

The site looks good. Needs more pics though. People love pics. Also, tell a story. something about how you got into it or something. Everyone loves a story. We were just going over that in business class.

Geeze Stroked340. Whats the deal? I am glad you built your cars all on your own. Congrats. I mean that. But why bash someone for trying to make a little money or get sponsors? I don't think John Force got into it all on his own either. I bet he asked for donations. Give the kid a break. My guess is you are more jealous about him getting donations than anything else.

440, don't worry about the criticism. Good luck on your build and have fun. That's the most important thing. I am in the same boat as everyone. I am broke. So all I can do is offer my advice and support.

Later, Jeremy

well i deleted the site because i think it gave my computer a virus, i guess thats what i get for using a free site:munky2:

-
Back