-
Picture040.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture046-1.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture048-1.jpg

new doors,engine bay painted,new carpet,new seats,motor back in, raiesed front back up. its relly starting to come togather~!o and new stearing caulum and manual steering box

Good luck with the rest of your project moparkid340, I noticed that from the drivers side you have lowered a lot. How much low is that?

i had the t bars turned all the way down that brot the car down a good 4 inches or so i have it raised and all equaled out now
Thanks for the saport!

Looks good.......!! It looks like a long ways to go also. But it will be a great experience and lot of fun during and after the restoration.....I'm sure....been there just finished!!.....whew! A lot of work. If you need any things that I may have from my project, let me know (my email is [email protected]).....I'm only about 50 miles north of you in Carroll County, Va.
link to my completed 73 Duster......... http://picasaweb.google.com/mtnjake/1973340DusterCompleted

Good LUCK!
Greg ...........mtn_jake

Thanks for the compliment.
If I can help out, let me know.
Greg...........mtn_jake

hey Gary.

Good project and good work... keep it up. Like to see ya younger guys picking up the Mopar habit. Dont matter if a import beats ya.... you will still sound waaaaaaaay cooler than they can...

keep us informed

thanks for sharing your ride.

-RPM

Nice job.

I always admire you young dudes that are not into riceronies and can appreciate wrenching on real muscle cars.

I've been trying to talk my daughter's boyfriend into Mopars, but he's into the ricers and his mind is too far gone, but I'm still working on his brother who is 17, and I'm trying to get him to get this 66 ,318 dash lever shifted Dodge pick up for $800.00

BTW, those valve covers turned out fantastic!

Keep at it! You're much farther ahead of the game buying that car for $50 than if you had bought a ricer for $50.

Very nice. It's really good to see a young man fix a true muscle car up. Usually after eating some rice I find a couple tums takes care of that sour feeling.

Fred B

Dart 001.jpg

Picture018-1.jpg

Picture021.jpg

i think im goinna paint it curious yello now. i painted the trunk lid to see how it will look and i rell ylike it.

-
Back