My first home!!!!!!

-
Congrat's on your Big Beautifull First Home =P~:cheers::cheers:

Nice new digs, Camd. What city? Whadd'ya gonna do for a living there now?

It is quite a change to move toward home ownership. Congratulations!! That is a very nice looking home. Try not to take too many years to get the last box unpacked...

Not your average starter home now is it =P~ Very, very nice looking house!!

Congrats

So what is the price difference from CALI to Texas??

How big is it? Lot Size? What does something like that sell for??

Gotta be alot less than California. Some day I WILL be moving from the Rat Race!

WOW!!! That is one nice house man!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I'm 23 and I'm still living with my dad...I so wish I could get my own house, but man, a house in the Bay Area, California is like 500 grand....Where the heck is a 23 yr. old gonna get 500 G's????

Thank you everyone for the congrats and compliments on the house! :wave: I was stuck in this huge rut of paying rent here and not getting anywhere. The realization smacked me in the face that NOW is the time to buy and I just couldn't afford it here. Houses are about 1/3 the cost compared to most of the bay area. Im just north of Austin and most homes seem to be in the 150-210k range. My sister and her husband had their house built for a little more than that. mine is a bit over 3,000sf. and only a few years old. 4 bedrooms, 2 full and 2 half baths. I wanted something I wouldnt have to worry about if I have kids someday. Now I just have to get more furniture to fill the place. 2 living rooms and a game room upstairs and I only have 1 sofa and 1 recliner LOL! AND TO FINALLY HAVE A TWO CAR GARAGE AGAIN!!! HELL YEAH! =P~:love7:

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

Hey Neighbor! I'm in South Austin just down the road. WELCOME TO TEXAS! We have a local Mopar Club if you are into that kinda thing. I can also steer you in the direction of good music, bar-b-que and all things Austin. I have lived here my whole life. So don't be a stranger and again Welcome!

Nice digs too!

John D. Beckerley
President,
Mopar Muscle Cars of Austin

Will the Dart fit thru the back doors in the 4th picture ???

Nice house, nice garage and really nice town.

My son had a girl friend south of town in Buda.

That is a beautiful house! Like longgone said now you are starting to build equity and that is a good thing for your later years.Good move.8)

-
Back