my friend crashed his car?

-

754door

Reaction score
So last night were cruising around with my friends 78 chevy impala with a 383 stroker thats about 400hp we just got it running I'am following him with my shitty mitsu galant and he just got done racing a 14sec olds alero my friend pulled a couple cars on him at best I was behind them. Than they talked for a while. Then we leave the spot we parked at and talked to the guy with the alero.

So now I'am in front of him and he whips it around the corner and gets squirlly and runs it up over the curb into a cement supporting wall by a burger king so now the whole passenger side front of the car is %$%#$#.

Also did i mention we just got done painting his car a month ago. This chevy is cursed like no other. been through 6 trannys like 4 rear ends and like 3 master cylinders everything goes wrong.

The paint was supposed to be a flat black and it turns out the paint company sent us the wrong mix instructions so the damn thing turns out gloss black

I'm not the only grandpa with 3 grandbabies straped in the back seat of a Geo out there somewhere.
The car isn't cursed . The lord works in mysterious ways.
Bowties and religion in one thread. We've had it now. LOL

I just thought it was kind of funny so i posted because he can be kind of a thick headed chevy boy thinking his car is so fast.

We just dynoed his car and it did 225hp to the wheels on a mustang dyno. Which is kind of sad considering what he has done to it.

It sounds like your friend is an idiot - perhaps that's why so many things are going wrong with his car. I'd bet my house that he's the main reason that the car's gone through 6 trannys and 4 rear ends.

Maybe your friend should stop street racing before he kills himself or someone else. Ever hear of, "survival of the fittest"?

He does do some stupid things like when racing going 90 in a 35mph zone. I would have raced short little jump to like 40mph or not at all just enough so he know he got beat.

He taunts me all the time about his chevy being faster then my valiant and I just ahh. He laid 225whp at 5700rpm with 275ft max torque. with his car weighing 4000lbs I doubt it would take it.

My valiant laid 276whp n/a without my nitrous on a dynojet which reads like 20to30hp more I've heard then a mustang dyno. with a shitty action plus intake and heads that flowed 210cfm max at .500lift.

Sounds like dude needs to learn to conrol his car. I admit to a few speed jaunts from time to time, but I know what my car can do, and when and where to do it. His wreck is Karma, telling him he is doing it wrong.

-
Back