My friend Pat made it to the third round.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Pat the Friend of mine that I posted about a couple of times about her Demon made it to 3rd round at Keystones Night Of Fire race last night. She was kinda happy one her first time trial with a .060 something light and I told her there are a couple of hitters in that class so she’s trying to lower it some. She redlite in the 3rd round against a .007 light so she had to be there. They raced 1000 foot last night for the crowd but her Demon is almost always in the 13’s now. So she’s in her mid 60’s still out having fun, won 50.00 and got home at 4:48am. Lol. Isn’t racing FUN.
96D87752-781E-40FB-9756-E39CAEA94111.jpeg

That's great, good for her. 60 is the new 30 and i know how much fun my thirty's were ;)
By the way nice Demon

Give Pat my congratulations! I'm glad she's still racing that car. That's very cool!

Cool stuff John!

She said tonight she would love to buy my green duster but has to much going on. She got her concealed carry license and took some safe gun handling classes and bought 3 pistols. She was out shooting a friends AR15 a few weeks ago and loved it.

I saw that car there and never made the connection that it was the one you where talking about.
That night was terrible. I won first round in modified then about 6 pair later a car oiled down the track from 1000' and went through the 1/4 traps backwards. They got it cleaned up and ran the show cars again. It was 11:30 and not even 1/2 way through one class so I just loaded up and left. My friend was in the finals of sportsman at 4:15 am.

That's fantastic! Tall Pat congratulations! ....and not tryin to be a perv......Pat looks like a pretty lady. You got a good picture of her?

That's fantastic! Tall Pat congratulations! ....and not tryin to be a perv......Pat looks like a pretty lady. You got a good picture of her?

No I haven’t seen Pat since October of 2019. They saved a spot for me at the Halloween classic and we spent 5 days racing together. John, her husband died from cancer around four months later. I got her drunk one year on Goldslager at one of our campfires and she was hilarious (I guess we all were) except for John because he had to get her loaded up and to the hotel. We were all staying in our motorhomes. Pat is or was a pretty big girl but she picked herself up and started walking, going to the gym, and watching carbs. She has now lost 90 pounds and feeling great

No I haven’t seen Pat since October of 2019. They saved a spot for me at the Halloween classic and we spent 5 days racing together. John, her husband died from cancer around four months later. I got her drunk one year on Goldslager at one of our campfires and she was hilarious (I guess we all were) except for John because he had to get her loaded up and to the hotel. We were all staying in our motorhomes. Pat is or was a pretty big girl but she picked herself up and started walking, going to the gym, and watching carbs. She has now lost 90 pounds and feeling great
Well she here tonight and was on the bye for first round! I hope she actually gets it.

That's awesome! I wish her luck with the car and her life! Gettin in shape is a *****!

Well she here tonight and was on the bye for first round! I hope she actually gets it.

I should have driven up but it’s really hard for me to be at the races when I’m not racing. I could have had my duster finished but I have a wedding reception for a friend that’s very close and I gotta be there. And Sunday looks like a washout. They also totally closed a road I tow to get there that was supposed to open yesterday but delayed another month.

I should have driven up but it’s really hard for me to be at the races when I’m not racing. I could have had my duster finished but I have a wedding reception for a friend that’s very close and I gotta be there. And Sunday looks like a washout. They also totally closed a road I tow to get there that was supposed to open yesterday but delayed another month.
Yeah Sunday doesn't look good. They aren't even selling tickets for Sunday. Would have been nice to see you up here.

She loves racing and has been running her everyday car to get it dialed in. She is driving it out to Norwalk and racing it Wednesday to Sunday (400 plus mile round trip). She sold their big motorhome but I look for her to buy a smaller one in the near future. After you have a motorhome at the track she is going to hate going back to hotel life. Especially at the Halloween classic.

She loves racing and has been running her everyday car to get it dialed in. She is driving it out to Norwalk and racing it Wednesday to Sunday (400 plus mile round trip). She sold their big motorhome but I look for her to buy a smaller one in the near future. After you have a motorhome at the track she is going to hate going back to hotel life. Especially at the Halloween classic.
Yeah it's nice to just stay put, especially at Halloween classic. That race is huge now.

She’s be-itching to me about buybacks. Lol. Just be de-am glad you aren’t in that line.

Seems like you guys are having some fun! And I love that demon it's a beauty.

-
Back