My Friend Tom

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
This is my friend Tom. Tom has a nice Dart....

Barracuda440-vi.jpg

Tom is a good friend. Tom wanted to buy my Barracuda when I was ready to set it on fire. Tom stopped by today. Tom NEVER rings my doorbell.... Tom is also insane.

http://media.putfile.com/Tom--his--68-Dart

Stroker small block that runs 11.80 on motor, 11.30 with a small shot of spray. NINE INCH drums brakes all around. I wish he would upgrade the brakes.... I HATE riding with him and I'd LOVE to take it for a ride. :drunken:

Barracuda433-vi.jpg

Yes...he runs 10" slicks on the street.
Barracuda437-vi.jpg

Barracuda438-vi.jpg

Barracuda440-vi.jpg

Barracuda440-vi.jpg

Barracuda433-vi.jpg

Barracuda433-vi.jpg

Barracuda437-vi.jpg

Barracuda437-vi.jpg

Barracuda438-vi.jpg

Barracuda438-vi.jpg

Its hard to find anything that looks tougher than a 67-69 dart with ten inches of rubber under the rear=serious street car!-thats a very sweet ride.

where can i find a friend like Tom?

Tom is the guy who shows up at the racetrack dirty. And he's not running....
Tom is the guy who can field-strip a Holley in 8 minutes...
Tom is the guy who will lay on his back in the cold helping you wrestle in a transmission...
Tom is the guy who does fire-breathing holeshots in front of the house instead of ringing the doorbell...

Tom is cool.

Sounds like he is a keeper to me!!:headbang:
Glad there are more then one of them
Because we have one here and always brings a smile with him.
He is ready to help fix and make a difficult job into a easyone.:thumbup:
And seems like he always has a full cooler too.
Nothing better then a friend that knows what needs to be dun
and can help with most anything.
FASTBACK340!!! He could be a saint. Pat him on the back for me.:angel11:
We have one here named Terry.
Terry can do the same and love's to eat some good BBQ ed pork loins.
You have been living good my friend
to have one of these guys around FASTBACK:happy1:

I would love to have ten guys like tom as a freind,and welcome him in my house 24/7,he is a special person and be glad he is in your life,as you can be stuck with alot worse,trust me,mrmopartech

Sounds like Tom and I would get along fine.

I would love to have ten guys like tom as a freind,and welcome him in my house 24/7,he is a special person and be glad he is in your life,as you can be stuck with alot worse,trust me,mrmopartech

Wanna know something funny? I met Tom 25 yrs. ago through a common friend whom happened to be a drug dealer. We were both living very different lives back then. Fortunately, we both made it out the other side just fine thank you, both of us spending money on our cars just like....like...an addiction.

Funny how things change but remain the same. :thumbup:

Yeah... open confessions are good from time to time.

Bring back alot of memories...I met a guy in the Air Force some 30 years ago, actually did help me wrestle a trans once, kept me from killing my ex-wife too.
Haven't seen him in about 18 years now, but I know if I needed something he could help with he'd be right there. Friends like that are as rare as cheap nos parts.

-
Back