My friend with the E bike was hit.

-
actually its not. In most states a bike under a set CC's, MPH, and has pedal's falls into some weird categories of being a bike, so no registration, plates or insur. is needed. I had my whizzer and it was the same deal but being in CA i went ahead and got the plate to keep the cops off my back.

If it runs on gas and on the road here in Ontario,Canada,its classed as a motorcycle which requires you have lights,horn,helmet,plates and insurance.Snake I hope your friend is OK and makes a full recovery.

Pretty amazing that's all he suffered. Glad he will be okay.

Not saying your friend, but some of them guys on bikes are asking to be hit. They weave right in between cars at red lights to get to the intersection then run the light! We are suppose to share the road, treat them like a car.. they don't act like one themselves.

That always urks me when people don't pay attention where their going. I almost got ran down by 4 giggly girls in a Chevette about 25 yrs. ago when I was on my bike. They were laughing and carrying on not paying attention. Good thing I saw them and ran off the road in someone's yard in time to avoid them.

Glad to hear your buddy didn't get banged up any worse than he did. Getting pinned under a vehicle could have easily killed him

-
Back