My friends 7 year old daughter with stage 4 Brain cancer

-

68GTconvert

Reaction score
My high school friend's 7 year old daughter was just dianognosed stage 4 brain cancer. It has been beating me up emotionally all day. Having a 5 year old daughter myself I can't imagine the pain he must be feeling. He is a single Dad and a super nice/good guy. Anyways if you feel like helping that would be great if not no big deal. Just trying to help him if I can. Hug your kids and tell them you love them everyday.
Thanks,
Rob

http://www.gofundme.com/vtw4kg

So sorry to hear this. Cancer does not pick and choose anyone. It can happen to anyone at any age. Prayers for this sweet doll baby. I wish i was doing better financally. I would help out in a second. All I can offer at this time is prayers. My wife was just diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer. May God Bless You all. -Tom

So sorry to hear this. Cancer does not pick and choose anyone. It can happen to anyone at any age. Prayers for this sweet doll baby. I wish i was doing better financally. I would help out in a second. All I can offer at this time is prayers. My wife was just diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer. May God Bless You all. -Tom

Thank you. My thoughts are with you too.

Prayers sent. My moms passed away recently, with cancer complications.

I am always impressed with people in our community at FABO. Thanks for the prayers and donations! I won't name names but people have been very generous. Thank you...

prayers for your friend and his little girl,as the father of a precious little girl I couldn't fathom the hell he must be feeling right now.unable to do what were supposed to do,protect our children from everything that may harm them.

prayers for your friend and his little girl,as the father of a precious little girl I couldn't fathom the hell he must be feeling right now.unable to do what were supposed to do,protect our children from everything that may harm them.

It's terrifying. Thanks

I know to well the financial burden that goes with cancer treatment and what members of this great site are willing to contribute. Prayers and good thoughts for their family.

I know to well the financial burden that goes with cancer treatment and what members of this great site are willing to contribute. Prayers and good thoughts for their family.

Exactly. I am praying we can get free care for Dee. We have no health insurance and her treatments are going to be very expensive. It is Awesome how the FABO community has come to this little girls aid. Again I am not one bit surprised.

I let my friend know that you guys donated and he is very appreciative. He is getting her down to Stanford to start some alternative treatments. I am not sure what really. I just wanted to say thanks for helping with this!

Our prayers are with her and her family and friends this day as she starts alternative treatments, may she move forward and get some good news 68GT.

Prayers from Sue and I . May God hold her in the palm of his gentle hand.

that's rough

if there is any consolation in all this it is that children carry their burdens with much better resolve then most adults do

Thanks for bringing this back. My friends daughter has been getting alternative treatments, I think in LA. I am not really sure how she is doing but I did hear she is having more seizures. I kind of had to step back from it. It is really a tough thing to deal with. I have a 5 year daughter and 14 month son and I just can't imagine going through this. Thanks for all the prayers and donations.

-
Back