My Garage Build Photos

-
KP that will be a super nice garage.and with those guys with the hats building it you will know its dun write..........Artie

I am probably missing something,but first I see a some stud walls and then next thing they are gone and they are putting up cinder block.Forgive my ignorance.:scratch:

Finally Was Able To Started My Garage Build With Money I Have Been Saving For The Last 3 Years Plus What My Mother Left Me When She Pasted Away A Little Over Two Years Ago Already!

Would Really Love To Install A 4-Post Car Lift When It Is Finished But Do Not Have The Funds. "Donations Welcome Towards Lift"

http://www.myspace.com/208288900/photos/albums/my-garage-build/1394384

KP

Does this mean you dont want to buy my Hemi Duster any longer?? LOL

Now I Would Like To Find A Very Good Deal On A 4-Post Lift...

KP, the best thing I did to my shop was put extra insulation in it.takes very little to heat and is cool in the summer.....Artie:cheers:

KP, the best thing I did to my shop was put extra insulation in it.takes very little to heat and is cool in the summer.....Artie:cheers:

Yes with everthing that is going on I forgot to do the exter insulation and now the siding is on... As fas as insulation on the inside that is a project for next summer unless I find someone that is giving away some because I have ran out of money. That is way I was trying to sell my 413 engine and the new W2 set up but no takers.

KP

I woulda built it around the pool with a ton of windows in the roof :p thats awesome. I cant wait till I get to build my car a house.

-
Back