My good friend FABO & Respect!

-

IndianaDodge

Reaction score
Since I first loged onto FABO a number of years ago I have always considered FABO as a friend! My good friend FABO has introduced me to even more good friends! I would now say today FABO is one of my best friends...

When i post something on FABO I treat the site as I do all my friends homes. With respect! Some of us need to think of whose home were in when we speak!

I have never had any problem with anyone on FABO! So there for I am neutral and should see no negative feedback from this post, or from someone who may think I am finger pointing!

Definition of Respect: Respect denotes both a positive feeling of esteem for a person or other entity (such as a website), and also specific actions and conduct representative of that esteem. Respect can be a specific feeling of regard for the actual qualities of the one respected (e.g., "I have great respect for her judgment"). It can also be conduct in accord with a specific ethic of respect. Rude conduct is usually considered to indicate a lack of respect

i love animals also and i do NOT find it offensive.... ITS ONLY A JOKE and i'm sure no dog was harmed in the making of that picture.

That's a take on an old National Lampoon magazine cover. It said something like "Buy this magazine or we'll shoot this dog."

That's a take on an old National Lampoon magazine cover. It said something like "Buy this magazine or we'll shoot this dog."

Yeah, found it on the net, had another with correct spelling until all the pictures vanished a couple weeks back... have to fix it! And yes its meant as a joke...

i find in day to day life that too many people with a butthole pucker factor PSI that would rival the pressure it takes to produce a diamond from a lump of coal.
lighten up. have a sense of humor. why is everybody so serious. i for one,don't find it offensive. i find humor in everything. no matter what it is. i can have the worst day ever,and the chips stacked against me,and still revel in the joy of something else in day to day life. whether its the 400lb. woman walking through wal-mart with what looks like painted on spandex pants(complete with irrigation troughs) or the kid in the next lane in a honda with a fartcan muffler,3 tier wing and NOS stickers all over it. find something to laugh about. seriously.
and to think,people got pissed at me because i bid on christopher reeves wheelchair on ebay..............

i find in day to day life that too many people with a butthole pucker factor PSI that would rival the pressure it takes to produce a diamond from a lump of coal.
lighten up. have a sense of humor. why is everybody so serious. i for one,don't find it offensive. i find humor in everything. no matter what it is. i can have the worst day ever,and the chips stacked against me,and still revel in the joy of something else in day to day life. whether its the 400lb. woman walking through wal-mart with what looks like painted on spandex pants(complete with irrigation troughs) or the kid in the next lane in a honda with a fartcan muffler,3 tier wing and NOS stickers all over it. find something to laugh about. seriously.
and to think,people got pissed at me because i bid on christopher reeves wheelchair on ebay..............

well said...

Yall are morons. This PC offended at everything bullshit is part of what's wrong with this country. shut your pansy asses up whinin. It's a damned joke...and a funny one. Get the frig over it.

I meant the above post in jest....you know like a bunch of guys sittin around the shop pokin fun and chewin the fat? I mean, if you can't poke fun at FRIENDS and call each other names jokin around then there's a problem. I get this PM from "superdart340" and I gotta say I'm really hurt that someone finds it necessary to throw up me "helpin everybody and his brother" in my face in a derrogetory fashion. Here is the PM.

From superdart340:

"dude it might be a joke but its not funny,if u think it is then ur mind is twisted,,i'm not a whiner or a moron i'm a member and that is not funny......just because u think u know everything and are helping everybody any their brother dosen't give u the right to call names....."

First off, it was MY opinion that the avatar was a joke. It's a picture, nuthin more. I try to help anybody that needs it within my power whether it's with advice or anything else. I find it a low blow and unnecessary to say that to me in a derrogatory fashion. superdart340, you ought to be ashamed. I would help you in the same way I would anybody else.

yep,no one respects anybody it seems. seems we all could have a level of respect for each other,being we share a common thread,the love for our beloved mopars. i'm no expert on anything,well,i am an expert at destroying stuff,but,besides that i expect the same amount of respect that i give to everyone else. but,if you step out of line,then i guarantee i will call you on it. as i would expect to be done to me. but as i said earlier,way too many folks whose asses are so tight you couldn't drive a roofing nail up it with a booster pack from the space shuttle.

There is small group who spend most of their time in the political forum and then bring their bickering out into the main areas , part of the reason I haven't renewed my gold yet and a large part of the reason many of the older members just surf without posting as much now . That said the older members are still out there and will still help a member in need which is the core spirit of this site In My Opinion .

i mean,don't get me wrong,i really enjoy being a prick. really. the only things i enjoy more are a nice,warm,um,...muffin upon my face,little debbie,and hot rodding/working on my mopars (in that order)but,when it comes to helping folks,i will do any and all i can. if anything,it brings and keeps more people in our hobby. and hopefully with,a little respect.

i mean,don't get me wrong,i really enjoy being a prick. really. the only things i enjoy more are a nice,warm,um,...muffin upon my face,little debbie,and hot rodding/working on my mopars (in that order)but,when it comes to helping folks,i will do any and all i can. if anything,it brings and keeps more people in our hobby. and hopefully with,a little respect.

I'm with you pal. I find new info everyday here.There's a wealth of information being shared and I think it's great. I will however guiltily admit to having cruised the political section as of late. I am amazed at how one sided and closed minded some folks can be. For the most part, I just read and learn what I can, but there are times when I just can't leave 'em alone.....
And Lil' Deb's rock!

NO RESPECT

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwZAIO7q9v8"]YouTube - ClassicTelevisionBlog - Rodney on The Tonight Show[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FPv2toi5og"]YouTube - ClassicTelevisionBlog - Comedian Rodney Dangerfield[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq1dF1Jgme4"]YouTube - Rodney Dangerfield on the Tonight Show[/ame]

Wylde1.

Personally, I'm still a little unhappy that the political thread even exists. I thought it was a mistake when it was first formed and still do. It's all about who can argue the loudest and jumping the person with a disenting viewpoint and serves no purpose other than to get people riled up. Remember there are no points or awards for being right. Oh yea, for anybody thinking about sending me a PM to voice their displeasure for what I just said I'd like to say in advance "you can kiss my :bootysha:".

-
Back