My grandson need your vote, Please!!!

-
my vote is in memike wish him the best of luck from his abody family:thumleft:

Great shot Riley......My vote is in for you young man!! When you win, make sure you take a B Ball or a jersey with you for some autographs :bball:

Thanks for the votes please try to vote again on Thur. We need all we can get.

So far 1072 people have seen my reposting of this on my facebook page. Hope it is helping.

I am tour down tired :sleepy1: I will jump in here and thank everyone for all they have dun to get my grandson there.... memike is popped:cheese:, Great idea sister C :thumleft: I will make sure to be there and get pictures to, So a good night to all my great fabo family :thumleft:

My votes in.
Hope he wins that was one heck of a shot.
Thank you norshorblufish
and good morning :thumleft:, Coffee anyone ;-)

my vote is in memike wish him the best of luck from his abody family:thumleft:
Good morning eartmover, and thank you very much for your input :thumleft: know go jump on a big earth mover and have a great day :toothy2: Thank you working man :thumleft:

My votes in, Good Luck Riley and Grandpa!!
Hay GTGrinly :happy2: Thank you, I hope the sun will be shinning on you today :thumleft:

Great shot Riley......My vote is in for you young man!! When you win, make sure you take a B Ball or a jersey with you for some autographs :bball:
Good idea 6pak C :toothy2: Thank you and have a dandy day ;-)

My votes in!!
I think I have been here already ;-) Thank you again. :toothy2:

My vote counts (I hope).
C
:happy2: Thank you clhyer, Counting the votes and looking forward to a posable win :thumleft:

Cast my vote also.
Good Morning Jeff :happy2: enjoyed MMPW and hope you have a great day, Thank you from the folks here on the hill :thumleft:

got my vote, great shot
It sure was :happy2: and we are so proud of him and the folks jumping in to help see this though Thank you :thumleft:

voted! good luck man!
And thank you sobiecam, It's going to be a great day for us all :thumleft:

Voting is done,just like goverment election,vote early and vote often,mrmopartech
:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: Good morning Mrmopartech =D>
Thank you again with your wit and help her sir :toothy2:

I'm in . . . so was his great shot!!!!

Well put Popdart :D:toothy10: Thank you Pop :thumleft:

Thanks for the votes please try to vote again on Thur. We need all we can get.
Well good morning son, I just hope they don't check IP addresses even though it seems you can vote :toothy2:

So far 1072 people have seen my reposting of this on my facebook page. Hope it is helping.
:rock: Wow :happy2: You are the man, Do you carry a big Sledgehammer with you like Thor The old cartoon super hero ;-)

Good luck Riley,you got my vote.
Good morning Sharko and thank you for your help here :thumleft:
I here tell Barracuda's are the top of the food chain ;-)

WOW!! The Globetrotters have been around for 84 years!!!:love10: DANG thats a long time Jeff :shock: Thank you for jumping in with the info :thumleft:

http://www.harlemglobetrotters.com/history/globetrotters/

Later,

Jeff
DANG thats a long time Jeff :shock: Thank you for jumping in with the info :thumleft:

My vote is in!!!! What a shot!!!:happy2:
Good morning Bill, It sure was a dandy :wave: Thank you for your Vote sir, Have you found an intake for your turbo slant yet, Looking forward to seeing more :thumleft:

I just voted..
Very cool of you 1 Bad Duster :thumleft: Thank you from all of the family here in Arkansas.
I am glad it is so easy, you don't need to do anything but hit the vote button :thumleft: No info needed at all :happy2:

VOTE AGAIN TODAY IT MAY LOOK A LITTLE DIFFERENT BUT IT STATES YOU CAN VOTE EACH DAY..........
Thanks for the support

VOTE AGAIN TODAY IT MAY LOOK A LITTLE DIFFERENT BUT IT STATES YOU CAN VOTE EACH DAY..........
Thanks for the support

Vote Vote Vote :thumleft: Thank you for checking in on that, Dun :cheers::cheers:

-
Back