My Hairy Girlfriend

-

mguner

How many is too many?
Reaction score
Any time I start to kiss my wife or stroke her arm etc. the big red dog has to put her nose in the middle of it. When I get home she jumps in my spot on the couch and sits upright on her but holding her paws out for me to hold and giver her a hug. She's only two but so jealous if any other animal or person gets attention.

vbpgimage.php

isn't it amazing how jealous they all get!!!! and it doesn't take them long either!
I wish some people had the IQ of the average dog.

Pretty Mistress. One of our young Redbones is convinced she needs to be up in one of our chairs with us. If we don't let her up she gets downright depressed looking.

This one enjoys laying in the spot of whomever isn't in bed yet and then gets upset when you ask her to move. We don't have grandkids yet, so she's pretty spoiled.

FxCam_1364612923355_zps064f104f.jpg

Here's my girl. She loves getting dressed up. We have a rubber jockey/saddle that when we put it on her and she runs, the jockey bobs up and down like he's riding a horse. She even likes wearing that guy. She's a daddy's girl too but she is willing to share me with momma. Every time I step outside and then back in, she grabs a toy and parades around as if I had been gone all day. We rescued her from the pound three years ago.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 163
You all have some great four legged friends I see :color:

My kitty has such a rough life!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 147
Here is the family Scoundrel. Absolutely loves my little girls. 98lb. American Bull. Old south nickname of the " Nanny dog" and I can see why. Kids do not leave her site.

Attachments

• IMG_20150309_194850154.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 160
Here is Gunner. He would be Very Happy to see all of your hairy girlfriends !!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 128
these poor mistreated guys!! miniature weinner dogs. they are Red Dog and Hardley

Attachments

• 100_1462.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 155
-
Back