My home made welding cart made from scraps.

-
x2 on that! It turned out really sweet -- you should be proud. I expect you'll have a tough time keeping the shop guys' paws off of it when you aren't looking.

Not really scrap but well used at best. Drawers are good for storing body tools etc.

Attachments

• 2014-01-31_15-16-12_903[1].jpg
    63 KB · Views: 235
Really a nice job, beats mine the bottom of a shopping cart!

Really a nice job, beats mine the bottom of a shopping cart!

built mine out of more junk than yours, and it don`t look as good. but it holds the stick and mig w/ the bottle. used small wheels which are a pain in the drain, but it works for me hope you dont have a blow out and roll it tho!! lol-bob

Hey, nice work! On the tires. If I don't use solid ones, and this is proprietary too..., I fill them with foam. I have used spray rubber in some cases. That way you don't walk into the shop and find it tipped over and a dent in your quarter panel! Get an old bike tube and try shooting it in. Take the valve out and with rubber gloves on stick it back in as it expands. Got to put the correct amount in, ect. Don't want to blow it off the rim, or expand it too much and get it every where. Get the flexible stuff and it's fantastic! Hope that helps, and hopefully my cart looks half as kool, C300

-
Back