oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I never once thought of this. What would go with it? Kim

0867FF9D-9AF8-4465-A70A-DE2B69883FF0.jpeg

I never once thought of this. What would go with it? Kim

View attachment 1715425316

I ate a cat burrito ,(el gato to u Californicatrors) dinner out there in Cal. once , didn't know it until I chewed on the paw and couldn't chew it up, spit it out in a napkin and sure enough. Was NEW MEXICAN RESTURANT IN Anaheim , read that they got closed down 3 weeks later by the health dept.
My stomach quezsy for about 2 days ------
Moral of the story, if u eat at a Mexican restaurant , and the meat is rubbery , don't eat it !

I worry more about Chinese restaurants, 7 years ago one was shut down when cats and small dogs was found in a locked up freezer here in town

I ate a cat burrito ,(el gato to u Californicatrors) dinner out there in Cal. once , didn't know it until I chewed on the paw and couldn't chew it up, spit it out in a napkin and sure enough. Was NEW MEXICAN RESTURANT IN Anaheim , read that they got closed down 3 weeks later by the health dept.
My stomach quezsy for about 2 days ------
Moral of the story, if u eat at a Mexican restaurant , and the meat is rubbery , don't eat it !
Pussy (cat) is only rubbery if it's old!! LOL

Years ago when I was a teen, I had this weird feeling that I had a cat burger. I only had the 1 bite but I was sure it was cat. Chinese ppl ran it. Kim

I worry more about Chinese restaurants, 7 years ago one was shut down when cats and small dogs was found in a locked up freezer here in town
Are you sure it wasn't Taco Bell?

-
Back