My lights work.....for now?

-

Wilson_

Reaction score
I got my 72 dart a couple weeks ago and a few things did not work, cluster lights, drivers seat belt was stuck all the way out.

Anyway, Tonight I jumped in the car to go to the store and the car would not power up. like there was no battery.. then I put in neutral and then I noticed the drivers seat belt had moved in about half way. So I feed it back in while the car was running and in drive the buzzer went off the seat belt light came on and the cluster lights came on.

I put the car in park and the light went out and the buzzer stopped, put it in drive and the buzzer came back on. It is a different buzzer than the door open buzzer, its located right above that.

Any ideas on what that could mean?

Thanks

I was not aware of any seatbelts that interacted with a Buzzer in a Dart. Its news to me. If there was one it would have to be in the retraction mechanism. Ids say you need to go over your ground connections especially from the engine to the firewall. I never did like warning buzzers. Maybe only to remind you to turn off the headlights.

-
Back