My little buddy thread.

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Lets see your little buddy that helps you on your cars.

This photo was taken by Tony Fields at the Hot Rod Power Tour. The photo is of Me and my son Alexander. He's a great kid and loves cars. I just wanted to share this photo with you because it means a lot to me. MMG

Attachments

• Me and Alexander.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 278
Great looking son you have and nice to see the Mopar traditions being passed along.

You're Welcome. It's great to see this from members.

My daughter isnt wrenching (yet lol), but she really enjoys going out to our Sunday night cruises and various shows. It's a great feeling when they enjoy sharing your interests.

Great shot MMG.

Grant

This my grandson Brandon. He is 2 1/2. he likes to hand me tools. Calls my car the 'hotride'. He has not gotten the hotrod term down just yet. Lots of laughs with him in the garage. Lots of drool, lots of soggy fingerprints. Life IS good!! The pup is Dallas. He likes to lay around and keep an eye on Brandon and me. Got him to play fetch with the screwdrivers. Maybe I can train him to put my tools away?? Anyhow, there you have it.
Chas.

Attachments

• vacation pics 2 096.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 226
  • 003.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 230
My Grandson, man is he a prize. He is inspecting the job I did on the floor of the Dart.

Attachments

• MyHelper.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 233
Here is one of mine from 2 years ago, I think she is more interested in hot wiring it than working on it though!
dana.jpg

Not little anymore :toothy7: but here are my helping hands when I need the heavy work dun, Creed putting our engine hoist together and leaning against the lift and Jr. walking to the door.
I am a blest father indeed :love4:

Attachments

• 2011 4th 047.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 214
  • Axle bearing change 112.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 209
  • AAA%20BATTERY%20019.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 230
She isn't wrenching but seems to love cars already. She is only 17 months.

Attachments

• IMG_2067.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 205
My daughter isnt wrenching (yet lol), but she really enjoys going out to our Sunday night cruises and various shows. It's a great feeling when they enjoy sharing your interests.

Great shot MMG.

Grant
Thanks brother

This my grandson Brandon. He is 2 1/2. he likes to hand me tools. Calls my car the 'hotride'. He has not gotten the hotrod term down just yet. Lots of laughs with him in the garage. Lots of drool, lots of soggy fingerprints. Life IS good!! The pup is Dallas. He likes to lay around and keep an eye on Brandon and me. Got him to play fetch with the screwdrivers. Maybe I can train him to put my tools away?? Anyhow, there you have it.
Chas.
Beautiful grandson. My wife wants your dog.

My Grandson, man is he a prize. He is inspecting the job I did on the floor of the Dart.
Reminds me of my little boy. Thanks for the post brother

Here is one of mine from 2 years ago, I think she is more interested in hot wiring it than working on it though!
dana.jpg
What a cutie.

Not little anymore :toothy7: but here are my helping hands when I need the heavy work dun, Creed putting our engine hoist together and leaning against the lift and Jr. walking to the door.
I am a blest father indeed :love4:
They will always be your little boys memike. MMG

Don't you mean HIS Dart???
I think he's already eyeing his property too.

Heres my son vacuuming his/our 68 AMX. Him and his younger sister are pretty mechanical and good with tools!

Attachments

• BensAMX.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 183
This is about two days after I bought the 73 Dart.
My youngest of four (Tyler) is the one in the trunk pulling the old leftover stereo wires out.
Didn't even know what a Dart was before this but he really wants one now.
My oldest girl is a good mechanic, but she specializes in Honda's.:?

Attachments

• yarddart.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 177
This is about two days after I bought the 73 Dart.
My youngest of four (Tyler) is the one in the trunk pulling the old leftover stereo wires out.
Didn't even know what a Dart was before this but he really wants one now.
My oldest girl is a good mechanic, but she specializes in Honda's.:?

Another great shot. Thanks for the post. MMG

Here's a few of my son helping out! He loves workin on dads "loud car"

Attachments

• DSCN4198.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC_0116.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCN2751.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 137
Here are a few of my little helper. I don't have a car anymore but she wants to be where ever I am. Even if I am just cleaning up outside she wants to be there. These were the last pictures taken of me and her.

Attachments

• IMG_1000-1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1004-1.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 106
Here are a few of my little helper. I don't have a car anymore but she wants to be where ever I am. Even if I am just cleaning up outside she wants to be there. These were the last pictures taken of me and her.

Adorable little girl. Thanks for your service. MMG

That is great. Thank You for your service.

-
Back