My lower back is junk

Car Nut

Mopar Master
Reaction score
Inversion table was the best thing I ever did for my herniated disc.
I want to try one too, what brand did you buy?

5742F97F-9E2C-4148-916F-DD4869AF708A.jpeg

Car Nut

Mopar Master
Reaction score
I had a really good chiropractor years ago who told me the best thing I could do for my back was to stop keeping my wallet in a back pocket. I still go from time to time for adjustments, have had lower back pain for most of my adult life. Being 6 ft 7 in tall doesn't help, always having to bend over to work. I had a really good physiotherapist for a couple of years that also did acupuncture with amazing results. Unfortunately she moved away and I haven't found another one yet. Most of my pain is in the right hip area, walking helps me a lot, so I try to do as much as possible.
My wallet is too thin to do any harm.

gzig5

Reaction score
I want to try one too, what brand did you buy?

View attachment 1715940353
Mine looks something like that. Got it off Amazon. Easy to adjust, but at 230 lbs it will put some stress on my ankles if I really lay it back. That one looks like it may have more comfortable ankle cuffs. Think surface area. You don't have to go full vertical to get results. Better to ease into it.

MOPARMAGA

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
The not so funny thing about narcotics is when you run out and have withdrawals then you're entire body hurts

Car Nut

Mopar Master
Reaction score
I got my results back today on my MRI from yesterday on my lower back. I’m screwed. I’ll wait to see what the doctor says on Monday, I’m going in this Wednesday for my neck surgery to fuse my spine.

MOPARMAGA

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I got my results back today on my MRI from yesterday on my lower back. I’m screwed. I’ll wait to see what the doctor says on Monday, I’m going in this Wednesday for my neck surgery to fuse my spine.
Good luck with your recovery

Big Dad

Reaction score
Amazing difference in the last 20 days ... Chiropractor has me about 85% better now, took many trips to him ( just got back from todays adjustment ) I feel so much better