My luck continues...

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I managed to rebuild everything while at work yesterday without a hitch. BOTH lower control arm bushings I believe were the originals and the upper control arm bushings didn't look much better. Now I just gotta find the time to screw it all back together. Last night was Amy's Birthday....tonight I'm going to see Motley Crue & Areosmith.... tomorrow night I'll have a 3 hour window to get something done before sundown, then Thursday I'm in school for the day, traffic permitting I *might* have some time Thurs. night, then Fri. we have dinner plans, Sat. I work then am going to visit friends in N.J. overnight...then it's supposed to rain Sun. Monday I'll have a few hours hopefully then I'm in school for the rest of the week.

If all goes well, I'll have it done either this Wed...or in 2 weeks.:angry4:

That is a busy schedule. At least you don't have to watch the 4 yr. old. Or break from work to drop off/pick up from pre-school.

FASTBACK340 said:
If all goes well, I'll have it done either this Wed...or in 2 weeks.:angry4:

Looks like 2 weeks.... I have NO TIME what so ever to button this heap up! My best friend is lending me his extra car, a Nissan van, so I have wheels....Just what I need: TWO laid-up vintage Mopars fighting each other to eat a hole through my wallet, and stomach. But at least it's a time issue, not bad/incorrect/broken/needed/lost/or destroyed parts this time.

BTW: Aerosmith rocked :headbang: Motley Crue sucked.....:sad1:

rumblefish360 said:
That is a busy schedule. At least you don't have to watch the 4 yr. old. Or break from work to drop off/pick up from pre-school.

My best friend has a 4 yr. old and a 2 month old. He's going to be in Lexus school the same week, and 15 minute away, from me next week while I'm in class with Nissan. He asked me to call him every morning because he's forgotten what sleep is like and he might enjoy it. He claims he forgot...:shaking2:

-
Back