My Mother Just Past From This Life

-

KP

Reaction score
:sad7:

My mother has not been well since she had mutiple strokes back in November of 2007. She past from this life this evening at roughly 7:30pm.

I will miss her and no one will ever be able to replace her!

:crybaby:

Sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my mom 4 years ago at the age of 57. 6 weeks to the date later my son was born. To this day there isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think of her pr miss her. The days WILL get better I promise you that. There will still be days that it will hurt but you will get to a place where there are more happy thoughts than sand thoughts of missing her. Hang in there! I'll say a prayer for you and your mom tonight!

Take care
corey

Very sorry for you and your familys loss....

Condolences to you and yours....

My mom died from a stroke also. Tough to digest.

Take it slow.....Time will heal.

wow...:sad7:

i lost my friend 2 years ago.
she committed suicide.
never got to tell her i was sorry for being a jerk.
i know it doesn't compare, but i know time does help.
My thoughts to you and your family.
Remembering the good things you did together will help.

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Take all the good your mother instilled in you and continue to spread it. I am sure that would make her proud and happy.

that is hard to handle. hopefully you can see beyond her passing that in the end it was better for her from all the strokes, she is at peace now. you are right no one can replace one's mother. simply the best woman on the planet.

my thoughts are with you.

She was only 67 years old! The viewing will most likley be this Friday and to top this all off my daughter gets married this Saturday...

My condolences. Hopefully her passing was peaceful, quiet, and painless. That's all any of us can hope for when it's our time.

My prayers are with you.......I lost my father in 1999........it's rough
but you can get thru this. Keep her in your thoughts and know
that she is in a better place.

Tony

Sorry for your loss my friend.
Lost my mom to cancer in 86,will never forget her.
I will say a prayer for you tonight.
Take care.
John

Sorry to hear your loss.
Hold your chin up for her, She will always be with you.:love7:
I lost my mother and father with in one year of each other.
it hurts to think about life with out them.
my brayers go out to you and your family and friends

I know it is hard know but you will feel her love even when she is gone.

While some posts on this site get alot of support for the good things we do on this forum its these posts on threads such as this that should mean the most. Heartfelt condolences from me and my girls.

-RPM (Scott)

-
Back