My neighbor came over today...

-

Go Mango

Never enough beer...
Reaction score
So my neighbor came over and asked what year my Dart is. He's looking for a 1970 in particular.
His full time job, working from his house, is designing and drawing art for T-shirts. About 99% of what he does is racing oriented. Lots of work for drag racing, IndyCar, nascar, etc.
So to make a long story short, someone hired him to do shirts for Carlisle this year. His design will include a 70 Roadrunner, 70 Challenger, and a 70 Dart. My Dart in particular!
Hes going to take pics tomorrow and do the work this weekend.
When he gets it to me, I'll post a picture!
I'll get a free shirt and a poster to frame for my garage out of the deal.
Pretty cool, I think.

So my neighbor came over and asked what year my Dart is. He's looking for a 1970 in particular.
His full time job, working from his house, is designing and drawing art for T-shirts. About 99% of what he does is racing oriented. Lots of work for drag racing, IndyCar, nascar, etc.
So to make a long story short, someone hired him to do shirts for Carlisle this year. His design will include a 70 Roadrunner, 70 Challenger, and a 70 Dart. My Dart in particular!
Hes going to take pics tomorrow and do the work this weekend.
When he gets it to me, I'll post a picture!
I'll get a free shirt and a poster to frame for my garage out of the deal.
Pretty cool, I think.
That is cool.

How cool is THAT.... seeing YOUR car on a t-shirt that will be sold to the public!! Sweet!!

Ok, here it is!
They had him correct the black paint on my scoops, so they'll be orange on the finished product.
I still think it's cool that it's my car that's going on the shirts that people will be buying!

20200315_213157.jpg

He's also making me posters of these 2.
The top one is for me, because it's my name, and Murphy's law fits because it's a Dodge Dart.
The bottom one will be changed to Mike's toy, because he was the original owner and passed away. I will pass that on to his family.

20200413_192449.jpg

-
Back