My new 66 Valiant

-

dart64gt

Reaction score
Well while I was at my sisters I findly went to Roseburg,Or. and pick up the 66 Valiant Signet that was for sale here on FABO and what a great buy I got. Can't hardly wait until I get it back home and start on it. Here are a few pictures of it. Have all the paper work on it that looks like a book. The motor was rebuilt a few years back but runs great. Rene put all new Formal "S" exhaust on it sounds great what a sleeper. Sorry about the spelling but have been driving all day.

Picture 224 (Medium).jpg

Picture 225 (Medium).jpg

Picture 226 (Medium).jpg

Picture 227 (Medium).jpg

Picture 231 (Medium).jpg

Picture 228 (Medium).jpg

Congrat's on a very cool Early A 66 Valiant Signet
Looking forward to your restoration thread, I am parcel to the 66 Valiant's

Ralley's 004.jpg

What a beauty, I love the '66's, I read recently how Chrysler spent millions on the 1-year only redesign. The '66 Signet is rare and some call it a 'baby New Yorker.' You have good reason to be happy.

pettybluedart we know have about 78 of them 63to 66 Valianta Darts and wagons. We really need to start selling them off and let some other guys have fun with them

Did you guys notice my spare on the trailer it took a big **** when i was comoming down the mounaint no jack so I drove to Meford to get it change to get it home. we look for atnother one tommorrow

It got two tail lites and a small clearencel ight We look for them tomorrow

I,d love to see a pic of all your Early-A,s.I need a new screen saver!I think it would be very hard to top a collection of that magnitude.I definetly know who to ask for parts.What will you do with this new 66 Valiant?:cheers:

Congrats! I'm glad someone on FABO got this car. I found the Craigslist ad and posted it. I'd love to gt this car, especially with the V-8 and AC. Thanks for sharing the info.

NICE .... looks relatively solid... which is a bonus especially coming from Oregon.

-RPM

i have some side trim and decent grilles,just sold one side on ebay for 100.00,you probably have all the parts you need tho,nice car,ive had quite a few 66s

Keep those 66's alive man. I may have some parts if you need them.

-
Back