my new 73 dart!

-

MI_Mopar

Reaction score
so it was about 3 hours south of where i live. I paid $1,600 for it. its pretty solid, a couple of places to patch but over all very solid. it runs, its a 318 2bbl.....tell me what you think. I finally have a project car with alot of work ahead of me. im stoked.

Andrew 015.jpg

Andrew 004.jpg

Andrew 008.jpg

Andrew 010.jpg

sweet ride!!! Now change that interior to black. What are you thinkin for paint?

possibly either a dark green or black or the factory beige they had back in the day. I also am going to change the front point to be the flat grill.

I have a bunch of parts from a 73 swinger if interested?I can give you a deal on some stuff,it,s going to the swap meets in spring!(grill,trim pieces,t.light lenses)the trim pieces are the same colour.PM for prices if needed?

Looks nice. Good find. That front 5 mph bumper is heavy. Changing it out is a good way to get some weight off the front end. Good luck with the build.

so what do you guys think....i am thinking of changing the front end of this to be flat. i dont really like the point that the front comes to.

Hey Whitey - who's autograph is that on your dash? Sweet 73, the color and that scoop really set it off.

nice score...if i was you i would definatly keep the stock 73 front end...in my opinion they look cool

I like it ! and the 73-76 front clip will grow on you. Cool project

-
Back