My new Duster

-

1beeone

Reaction score
I just got the car yesterday. It is in Mopar Muscle Mag Dec 2010.

Attachments

• duster 008.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 313
  • duster 011.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 303
  • duster 010.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 305
  • duster 009.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 304
  • duster 012.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 303
Nice car, I have the ad, and story from the mag right in front of me. The old owner works at the old new process plant, cool sunroof too!

Very nicely optioned Duster. Love the sunroof! Also am partial to the B3 Blue with white accents.

Grant

Thanks everone, I will post more picture later. I think I am going to put the Weld Wheels back on it. I will also post picture of my 68 superbee when I get it back from the bodyshop with it new coat of white paint.

Welcome to FABO 1beeone!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Like to see some more pictures of your car - We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments

• DSC07614.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 133
Jim,
Loren Ricer stole the NOS coolant overflow tank I had in the Duster and put it in one of his other Dusters. Kinda pissed me off! LOL! A guy on Moparts sold it to me and I don't believe they reproduce them either? Greg put the one in that's in the car now I think.

Here's a pic of the car just after I got it home in Aug. of 2000 from Gosnell, AR :burnout:

Attachments

• Duster home 20001.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 132
Jim,
Loren Ricer stole the NOS coolant overflow tank I had in the Duster and put it in one of his other Dusters. Kinda pissed me off! LOL! A guy on Moparts sold it to me and I don't believe they reproduce them either? Greg put the one in that's in the car now I think.

Here's a pic of the car just after I got it home in Aug. of 2000 from Gosnell, AR :burnout:
Thanks , It has a aftermarket overflow in it for now.

Welcome to the greatest car site in the world. :cheers:

-
Back