My new Duster

-
That car is a complete project and I already have one of those.My 71 is 99.5 rustfree and I can drive it.I have a 300 hp 318 or a 400 hp 383 that will go into the Duster.Both are fresh motors.Yep nice and slow for now....

Jim

I agree, your choice was way better. I was just posting the ad for you to see. The gas mileage will be nice. What's the interior like?

Awesome find. Rust repair is like hooking up with the girl that's out of your league, and having to be on medication for a year to get rid of the evidence.

Looks Cool to me. ...set of nice wheels and drive it I would rather find a nice solid driver and Drive it rather than work on one all the all the time ...... fast as I am I probably would not get a project car done anyway

I will take a few mor pics.The interior is turd brown but in very nice condition.I am going to puu the interior out today and give it a good cleaning.

Here is the interior...

Attachments

• tan dust 092.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 88
  • tan dust 094.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 102
  • tan dust 095.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 95
  • tan dust 096.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 98
Damn nice car........Cool find & I like the brown interior. You don't see it very often 8-) Congrats!!

Nice find jim!! Sorry to see the RR go, but the duster should be a suitable replacement, at least till the fish gets done!!

That's a nice sleeper color. I vote for 15" steelies with poverty caps and turboing the six with a quiet muffler.

They'd never see it coming

-
Back