My New Garage

-
Do you need any adopted kids, I think I can find an opening in my schedule???? I have been doing those wall art graphics for about six years for our mopar club here, vinyl graphics and signs in the garage just add a personality to workshop that makes it feel special.
Great Job with everything, God Bless.

p.s. think about the adoption....I do windows

Do you need any adopted kids, I think I can find an opening in my schedule???? I have been doing those wall art graphics for about six years for our mopar club here, vinyl graphics and signs in the garage just add a personality to workshop that makes it feel special.
Great Job with everything, God Bless.

p.s. think about the adoption....I do windows

Thank you Taylor-Made. Doing windows is a definate plus
I only have 2 in the garage plus the ones in the doors.

The big question is Do You Sweep Floors?:-D

That will be the full time job.

Your screen name tells me that you might play a little golf.

Thanks Ramcharger

If anyone wants to use it for a photo shoot, come on over!

Tony,

Great job on your shop. Looks like you put a lot of thought and attention to detail before you started construction. What do they say “don’t skimp on electrical outlets”? Well, I forgot one. LOL Easy fix though. Did you forget anything?

I would love to visit someday as I plan to be in Columbus someday soon. A friend and I are planning to come down and visit Tony Stewart's new house under construction in Columbus. Zinn Kitchens here in Flora have the cabinetry and woodwork contract. John is a retired designer/salesman from Zinn’s and is a personal friend of the contractor building the house. Another personal friend of ours has the steel contract.

I’ll pm you when the time comes so we may be able to arrange a get together if that’s ok.

Thanks,
Tom
“skybolt”

Tony,

Great job on your shop. Looks like you put a lot of thought and attention to detail before you started construction. What do they say “don’t skimp on electrical outlets”? Well, I forgot one. LOL Easy fix though. Did you forget anything?

I would love to visit someday as I plan to be in Columbus someday soon. A friend and I are planning to come down and visit Tony Stewart's new house under construction in Columbus. Zinn Kitchens here in Flora have the cabinetry and woodwork contract. John is a retired designer/salesman from Zinn’s and is a personal friend of the contractor building the house. Another personal friend of ours has the steel contract.

I’ll pm you when the time comes so we may be able to arrange a get together if that’s ok.

Thanks,
Tom
“skybolt”

Sounds good Tom.....just give me a yell

Tom, you have a PM

Tony
You might have already seen this on my other post but if not check it out. Bring your hotrod and have some fun.
Tom

Hog Jog. http://www.hogjog.com/ We have a DJ and a great car show held at the Flora, IN. community park. The trivia questions are broadcast over the PA and correct answers are rewarded with some very nice door prizes. Almost all of the display area is shaded to avoid the June sun. The web site has not published the date for the June 2010 event as of yet but it is always on a Saturday. Probably will be on the 12th or 19th. We need more Mopars so for those of you close enough, put it on your calendars and come have some fun.

Finally got the "wash stall" done.

I used ceramic tile glued to the floor. I will go around the inside
with RTV. This should keep the water from running toward the
walls. BTW my water hose doesn't spray. I just bend the end
and the water just runs out.

Will let you know if it worked or not.

DSCF1609_Medium_.jpg

DSCF1603_Medium_.jpg

DSCF1604_Medium_.jpg

Man Tony, you ought to clean that place up. LOL

Finally got the "wash stall" done.

I used ceramic tile glued to the floor. I will go around the inside
with RTV. This should keep the water from running toward the
walls. BTW my water hose doesn't spray. I just bend the end
and the water just runs out.

Will let you if it worked or not.

DSCF1609_Medium_.jpg

DSCF1603_Medium_.jpg

DSCF1604_Medium_.jpg

Oh, here are some of the kids waiting for Spring

DSCF1610_Medium_.jpg

Gotta figure out where I am going to put the 'Cuda.

It should be here this coming week....it will be waiting to go
to the speed shop to have the engine, tranny, torsion bars
and rear end gears installed as soon as Brad can get to it.

Added a couple of things and cleaned up a little

Before:

g063_Medium_1.jpg

After:

DSCF2497_Medium_.jpg

Additions:

DSCF2508_Medium_.jpg

Added some ammo

DSCF2499_Medium_.jpg

Put a new lite in the Leg Lamp

DSCF2506_Medium_.jpg

Added Honest Charley to the garage

DSCF2509_Medium_.jpg

DSCF2510_Medium_.jpg

I'll pay for shipping if you give me that gas pump outside your garage. :-D That would look sweet outside my garage. MMG.

Love those lifts! You are going to be loving hanging out in there!

I was thinking the same thing.
I would be screwing up on a daily basis (pissing on the seat would definitely do it!) just to get kicked out of the house...so I could spend more time in there!

Very nice spread Tony. Well done man.

I was thinking the same thing.
I would be screwing up on a daily basis (pissing on the seat would definitely do it!) just to get kicked out of the house...so I could spend more time in there!

Very nice spread Tony. Well done man.

Thanks Dakota!

Thought I was finished with the garage, but I found out
you never get finished. There's always something else to
add or update....but I'll never get tired of doing it.

Gotta add to my Route 66 wall and get started on my
Hot Rod Power Tour 2010 wall....did the Long Haul

More pics on that when I'm done.

Got some more added to the Route 66 wall and the Power Tour wall:

Attachments

• DSCF2815.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCF2808.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 346
  • DSCF2795.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 345
  • DSCF2796.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 331
  • DSCF2797.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 359
Cool Garage/Man Cave,gives me some ideas as i am planning to build a double garage soon.I have not decided yet on what the size,maybe 24x32 or larger.I hope my garage/man cave turns out as good as yours.

Cool Garage/Man Cave,gives me some ideas as i am planning to build a double garage soon.I have not decided yet on what the size,maybe 24x32 or larger.I hope my garage/man cave turns out as good as yours.

Thanks plumdart!

Some advice......build it bigger than you think you need.

What a stunning shop you built.. I love the finished floor.. How well would that flooring stand up to hot tires on a heavy truck? Yaa i know i'm dragging up a old thread..

What a stunning shop you built.. I love the finished floor.. How well would that flooring stand up to hot tires on a heavy truck? Yaa i know i'm dragging up a old thread..

Thank you!

Sad to say it will leave prints of the tires. Best to put cardboard
under the tires.

-
Back