My New Garage

-
New "Plymouth" logo added to the garage.

More to come later

g014_Medium_.jpg

Got a few more applied:

g023_Medium_.jpg

g022_Medium_.jpg

g021_Medium_.jpg

Pictures do not do justice to these.

He's got 6 more to do for me and that should finish the project
as far as vinyl logos go.

Tony, your garage is awsome... I have really enjoyed this thread.. I can only imagine how much fun its gonna be to work in there...

I am afraid that if I walk in your shop Tony it would take 10 people to get me out :cheers: 9 people could not do it :toothy10: The vinyl logos are outstanding man:rock:=D> very nize touch:thumbrig:

That's a mighty gook looking set-up you have there. I am sweating my nuts off today trying to get my garage/shop finished. I probably have another minth to go before it is fully finished, pending work and disasters, that is.

Thanks for the comments! I can't wait till I'm finished decorating
it. Got one more car to bring home...the Barracuda.

Showed it to the bodyman today for an estimate. Maybe it will
be home sooner than I thought! :clock:

Got some more pix

g051_Medium_.jpg

g053_Medium_.jpg

Had to build a new storage bldg. to put stuff in so I could clean
out the garage!

g055_Medium_.jpg

Where I go to take a break

g056_Medium_.jpg

The garden is still producing if anybody needs anything

g057_Medium_.jpg

g059_Medium_.jpg

g061_Medium_.jpg

g062_Medium_.jpg

g063_Medium_.jpg

g065_Medium_.jpg

g058_Medium_.jpg

Dang man =P~=P~ the gas tank look perfect there.
And just to let everyone know the first chair in the last picture is mine:-D

PM sent Tony.

Built my 25x25 in January and still doing the inside with all the toys I want. It is completely impossible to explain to anyone the feeling when you walk out in the garage, open the fridge and turn on the stereo and look at your toys. I am proud for you, that is happiness in the mopar world. Yours would mean my wife would never see me again.

I just love your shop Tony. Nice finishing touches.

Thank you!

Built my 25x25 in January and still doing the inside with all the toys I want. It is completely impossible to explain to anyone the feeling when you walk out in the garage, open the fridge and turn on the stereo and look at your toys. I am proud for you, that is happiness in the mopar world. Yours would mean my wife would never see me again.

Thank you, I am very proud of it. You are so right about the feeling
when you walk in. Many thanks to my wife for understanding that
a guy needs something like this.

I go out, turn on the cd player with the old hot rod songs and just sit
and count my blessings. Folks, it doesn't get any better than that.

Ahmen brother!

Wow......Your garage turned out awesome. Love all the Mopar logos you added.

Looks like your garage doors are 10' tall? I am shopping for a 12' tall door now and not very happy w/ the quotes I'm getting. What brand did you use and approx cost?

Looks like your garage doors are 10' tall? I am shopping for a 12' tall door now and not very happy w/ the quotes I'm getting. What brand did you use and approx cost?

Not sure of the brand or cost...included in the cost of the garage.
I contracted everything out. I will try to find out for you. And yes
they are 10' tall.

Thanks for the comments!

12 foot doors are expensive, mine is 10 wide 12 tall and 10 wide and 8 tall, I believe it was about $1,300 for the big door, but would have to get quote out to be sure.

Barndoor.jpg

mine were installed by Pro Door, insulated, steel in & out

Check wayne dalton doors

Barndoor.jpg

Wow! I mean wow! Can it get any better than to live out your dream?

Enjoy Tony!:cheers:

-
Back