My New Garage

-
Tony,
It looks fantastic! What a nice place to restore a car. It must feel good to be the guy who owns all that space and beauty. I am truly jealous! :D Congratulations, and best of luck with the new shop. A guy could almost live in it.
Keep it "Hospital Clean"!

George

Thanks guys!

Like WildCat posted earlier I too, will have to get a mop.

I find myself checking for dirty areas and I haven't moved anything
in yet. Went out to Lowes an hour ago and purchased a mirror
to go above the wash basin. It will also double as a back splash.

Also got a storage bin for the 50 foot garden hose. That will be
handy when washing the vehicles.

Harold, the builder came over today to pick up the extra wood
laying around. Said he had moved on of his trailers home and will
go with me to pick up the lifts next week. Said his trailer should
transport both of them with no problems. He has some pretty
heavy duty stuff.

Got it installed last night.

new316_Small_.jpg

Thank all of you who have served and those that are serving now
I salute you.

new317_Small_.jpg

Wow, that is sweet but it is just WAY to clean in there, time to get disorganized and spread some crap around, if I was closer I'd help, I'm a master of disaster :-D

Ah, that's better :toothy10:

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

Wow, that is sweet but it is just WAY to clean in there, time to get disorganized and spread some crap around, if I was closer I'd help, I'm a master of disaster :-D

Ah, that's better :toothy10:

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

Rob, I only have one thing to say........has anyone seen my Duster?

I know it's in here somewhere. :dontknow:

When I'm ready to move stuff in, I'll give you a shout..........Not

Just kidding

I am happy with this one for know, But one day :cheers:

storm 148.jpg

Ok Tony, now I have to get off my azz spend sum $ and get mine done......thanks alot! :) Looks great man! I know your feelin good right about now.....now fill it up! Dave

So my Shelby was the first car in the shop :-D
Looking great Tony, You must be on cloud nine :cheers:

Ohhhhh! Both of my garages have been done for some time.... one is the detached garage next to our house it is 28 x 32 12/12 pitch with an upstairs & attic. I built it in 2001. The other is a 30 x 40 building with 3- 8 x 10 doors, this one I had built fall of 2006.... both still have bare concrete floors. Ive been wanting to coat them for a while just never found anyone to do it yet....Dave

DSC_0004.jpg

Ohhhhh! Both of my garages have been done for some time.... one is the detached garage next to our house it is 28 x 32 12/12 pitch with an upstairs & attic. I built it in 2001. The other is a 30 x 40 building with 3- 8 x 10 doors, this one I had built fall of 2006.... both still have bare concrete floors. Ive been wanting to coat them for a while just never found anyone to do it yet....Dave

DSC_0004.jpg

What a place!

That is beautiful Dave.

Tony

What a difference coating the floor makes! All the diff in the world! It really looks fantastic Tony. Are your temps there high enough for the application though? D

What a difference coating the floor makes! All the diff in the world! It really looks fantastic Tony. Are your temps there high enough for the application though? D

Thanks Dave

Mike Bowling, the "floor guy" told me to set the furnaces to 58 degrees while
he was doing the coating. He didn't want the epoxy to
dry before he was ready.

Tony

-
Back