my "new" GTS

-

onebadfocher

69 dart
Reaction score
I figured out how to post pics, haha! Here's a couple pics I took of my 69 GTS. Ive wanted this car since I was about 13 years old.

Attachments

• gts.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 351
  • gts2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 347
Sweet ride. What's the power plant?

Mine is Black with a red bumble bee stripe. Same wheels & tires except 15X7 in front, 15X8 out back.

Awsome! I just bought one, it arrived about 45 minutes ago. Isn't in that kind of shape, however. Some day...

Very nize!! I raced against one with a 225/ 2 barrel a couple weeks ago :blob:
My 170/ 66 valiant was victorious your's is beautiful onebadfocher :glasses7:
Welcome to this great site if I missed you in the welcome wagon :thumrigh:

Attachments

• George Rays Car show 2011 002.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 334
  • George Rays Car show 2011 073.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 340
Its a 340, 60 over, street strip cam, X heads, hi po manifolds, 727 with 3000 stall converter, and 373 sure grip. Wheels are stockton 15x6 and 15x7s. Im thinking about putting the 7 inchers up front and getting 8s for the rear

If you are in need of a guy to make you 8" wheels, I got just the guy. PM me and I'll shoot you his contact info.

He makes them for Wheel Vintiques and Stockton, so I don't put his name on the board.

PK

If you are in need of a guy to make you 8" wheels, I got just the guy. PM me and I'll shoot you his contact info.

He makes them for Wheel Vintiques and Stockton, so I don't put his name on the board.

PK

Do you have any pictures? Also pm sent.

here are two more pics. Thanks to all for the compliments on the car.

Attachments

• 340.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 198
  • interior.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 172
The PO had it for sale for a while here, and on other mope sites. So, did the PO get what he was asking for?

-
Back