My new job ROCKS

-

cudax4

Reaction score
I recently started a new job driving truck.I am really enjoying it.I am blown away by the number of cool Mopars I've seen on the road.Everything from new 300C's to Rumble Bee trucks.Mostly though next to all the pretty girls I like all the classic Mopars I'm seeing.On the way to work everyday I go by a dk.blue 66 cuda sitting in a driveway.Three blocks down the same street is a 65 dart 2 dr hdtp.Yesterday it was a 70 Coronet 4 dr.in really nice shape.Today I had a very hot blonde pull up next to me in a 70 340 Swinger.I told her what a site it was to see a girl as Hot as her driving such a hot car.She said thanks & smoked the tires across the intersection.I was in love.One day I saw 2 69 Coronet 5oo's & on the way home the same day a 68 Coronet 440 2 dr hdtp.The all had aftermarket wheels & the one 69 was very nice with a sixpack hoodscoop.All 3 were in good shape.There's also a 70 light blue Challenger sitting around the corner from one of my stops.Today I passed a real cool 66 Dart wagon with big tires & rally wheels.I'm planning on stopping by the cuda,65 dart & the chally as it's obvious they haven't moved in awhile.
It's so cool to see so many people driving & enjoying their Mopars.

Wow,sounds like your town is loaded with Hot blonde's :eek:ops: I mean old Mopars :wink:

Sounds like you've been having a good time, Now if only I could find a job I might get see all kinds of nice Mopars :wink: And maybe one day finish mine :eek:ops:

Glad to here your back to work. I was unemployed for a good part of the winter. Its hard.

Wow! I gotta get over to the coast more often. I'm in Eastern WA (south of Spokane). I could do without the blonde, however; in fact, I'm one myself! Now you guys know why we women like the Mopars! :wink:

i saw a bad *** 2 door bright yellow duster 4 speed stop in front of the store i work at... i was like "........" it had a black decal, the one that goes from the top of the bumber back and up the front of the sail panel.. i was listening to the exhaust, thats how i knew it was a 4 speed... it was bad ***!

oh, and not to mention the guy that comes in the store sometimes that has a mint condition all original duster with like, 4x,*** miles on it... light green metallic w/ white stripe... also bad ***.

-
Back