My NEW Legedary Seat covers installed

-
IMG_5894.gif

Really nice looking seats. Will be a great interior. I will be watching for it. I ordered Interior for a barracuda earlier this month and will be delivered as soon as October. I'll probably be ready for it....
I viewed Legendary Interiors website, looking for foam and black seat covers for my 68 barracuda. Nothing listed, I called customer service, asked why not listed, they replied they don't carry it. I saw in a catalog at a shop it was there. Will dart foam and covers be the same as barracuda foam? Any suggestion as to who to order foam and seat covers from? TIA

I viewed Legendary Interiors website, looking for foam and black seat covers for my 68 barracuda. Nothing listed, I called customer service, asked why not listed, they replied they don't carry it. I saw in a catalog at a shop it was there. Will dart foam and covers be the same as barracuda foam? Any suggestion as to who to order foam and seat covers from? TIA
Looks like thay are different but ledgedary does have it...

Foam
68/69 CHRYSLER A & B-BODY MOLDED BUCKET SEAT FOAM | Legendary Auto Interiors

Upholstery
68 BARRACUDA DLX BUCKET SEAT UPHOLSTERY - BLACK | Legendary Auto Interiors

Ledgedarys website struggles, try googling it and it should come up. And note that they tend to put it on sale every weekend with better sales on holidays.

You could also look at Dante's Dante’s | Mopar Parts Catalog |Classic Muscle Car Parts – Buy Mopar Parts and Classic Auto Accessories Online

Looks like thay are different but ledgedary does have it...

Foam
68/69 CHRYSLER A & B-BODY MOLDED BUCKET SEAT FOAM | Legendary Auto Interiors

Upholstery
68 BARRACUDA DLX BUCKET SEAT UPHOLSTERY - BLACK | Legendary Auto Interiors

Ledgedarys website struggles, try googling it and it should come up. And note that they tend to put it on sale every weekend with better sales on holidays.

You could also look at Dante's Dante’s | Mopar Parts Catalog |Classic Muscle Car Parts – Buy Mopar Parts and Classic Auto Accessories Online
Thanks for the links, I'll view them!!!!!

-
Back