Douglas Boldt
Reaction score
8z0ml1.jpg

Going on the back of my 67 cuda notch.. :D

.....i dont get it.......

ya ya I do !! cool !

Make sure you black the plate out when you take photos of your car

-RPM

First, cool plate! Second, you're from erie! I haven't see another member on here in the same little city as me before, haha. I'd like to see some pics of your car if you mind sharing. Hello to my fellow erie-guy.

Found an original 1967 Washington plate for mine. Registers to the car in WA and only need one on the back. I will custom design a plate of some kind for the front and have it waterjetted out of stainless steel.
Rat

BClicplt.jpg

Stupid question but why bother to black out the plate numbers in picks? We already saw your plate? Any why dose it matter if folks see your plate number, people see it every day on the street?

Just something I've been wondering about.....

Stupid question but why bother to black out the plate numbers in picks? We already saw your plate? Any why dose it matter if folks see your plate number, people see it every day on the street?

Just something I've been wondering about.....

with certain cars, certain people worry about someone else making fake plates and "stealing your cars identity"

I see that on craigslist alot. This is what i've been told why people do it.

Thanks, I've wondered about that for a while now.
Nice plates, I've got a custom plate on one of my cars (Not an A body it's a 1967 Porsche 911-S and the plate reads SO LO, She's lowered 1.5 on the front and 2.5 on the rear.... Lowered gear set in trans and rear, Short shift (5 Speed) 16X15 BBS True knock offs , Six Webbers, Twelve quarts of oil, one hose and one belt.) Same name as my boat.:love7: No picks of the plate as she sitting down in the bay at my folks house.)

Thanks, I've wondered about that for a while now.
Nice plates, I've got a custom plate on one of my cars (Not an A body it a 1967 Porsche 911 and the plate reads SO LO, Same name as my boat.:love7: No picks of the plate as she sitting down in the bay at my folks house.)
yah. i believe thats why people don't like showing plates sometimes. but we trust eachother here on FABO.

lol. South Lake tahoe is nice. I was just there 2 weeks ago, my sister got married. what kind of boat do you have?

-
Back