My new ride

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Hey guys hows everybody doing? Got me a new ride for the next few months. How do you like it? It's called a JERRV (Joint EOD Rapid Response Vehicle). I am usually the guy up top behind the big gun.

Attachments

• IMG_0026.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 243
There are some bridges you can't drive that big ride across here, but I bet it can go around them :toothy7:.
How many ton's ?
Be safe and keep your eye's and ears open, I feel safe here at home, Thank you Stan :home:

When I was there in 2008 I crawled up inside the cabin of one very much like yours. It's an impressive machine.
Watch your backside over there, and thanks for your Service to the US of A.

:thumblef:
Hey guys hows everybody doing? Got me a new ride for the next few months. How do you like it? It's called a JERRV (Joint EOD Rapid Response Vehicle). I am usually the guy up top behind the big gun.

Thank you for your service. Be careful.

:thumblef:

Hey Memike she weighs 52000 lbs empty. She's a biggun for sure.
I thought so, we have a few bridges out in the country that is 32.000lb limit :blackeye:

I am on my way to town ta take an old fart that lives in a retirement home out for a steak and beer on his 63rd birthday, Thank you for keeping us safe to do so, he is a grumpy ol fart but someone needs to put up with his BS.
And it is like therapy for me :toothy7: If I can put up with his sarcasm and complaining I can get along with anyone..... I bet you know the type.:toothy7:

Oh no she is safe at home with her momma. But man do I miss the little things like petting a dog.

Very nice ride does it come in any other colors, cause I would like one in black please.

Be carefull over there and thanks for looking out for us old guys and our familes here.

Memike if he is a Vet tell him thank you.
He is and thank you, I will send your thanks out to him next time he call's for a game of dominos :toothy7:, We had a good lunch at O'Charrleys and I called ahead to let them know and he enjoyed the attention :eek:ccasion:
He was in good spirits and only complained about the traffic :toothy7:
That's good for him.:toothy7:
Three cold draft's and he had steak and shrimp plate and all the crew came by and said Happy Birthday Deno :eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:
My good deed is dun and it's time to take Buddy for a walk 94 degrees and low humidity today. Stay strong and thank you for today's safety you helped give us today :home:

Oh no she is safe at home with her momma. But man do I miss the little things like petting a dog.
I am not sure if you can see pictures Stan, but here is Buddy :pr:
On our way out for a walk on the hill..
He is ready and has his head on my foot looking at me know

Just thought I would share :home: He was at 15 months when I took this picture :love4:

Attachments

• Axle bearing change 016.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 101
-
Back