My new ride

-

kazooom

Reaction score
Traded my Yamaha Venture in for a Yamaha FZ1... has hard bags. taller windshield, yosh carbon fiber pipe and a power commander... come on spring, we need the warm weather for the bike and I can't remember what colour the Dart is

Attachments

• 2008 FZ1.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 206
I see some great times in your future kazooming around the country side :cheers:
Very Nizze indeed :color:

Andy it's hard to imagine spring is around the corner, 2 weeks eh!
Thanks memike.. lots of twisty roads to explore this summer and I'll use it to commute to work as well

Traded my Yamaha Venture in for a Yamaha FZ1... has hard bags. taller windshield, yosh carbon fiber pipe and a power commander... come on spring, we need the warm weather for the bike and I can't remember what colour the Dart is

That thing looks fast just sitting there! What does it 'redline' at anyway? I don't know much about the newer bikes. I'd like to try one out!

Bike redlines at 12000 but has a soft limiter to protect the engine. Will do 150 to 170mph .... but not with me on it. It will only go as fast as your right hand will let it. This one is built to commute and tour. Handle bars are raised, has a gel seat.
I hear ya greymouser7, you have to ride safe looking out for everything. I have to do that in the car as much as on the bike now days

-
Back